FMTV - Introduction

Introduction

Series: Free Yourself From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD Interview With Jodi Chapman | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 14m 46s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Jodi Chapman.

Jodi Chapman shares her journey on becoming a naturopath and how her experiences and studies have led to her expertise in nutrition and mental distress.

Jodi Chapman
James Colquhoun

More From Free Yourself From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD Interview With Jodi Chapman:

Sari Broner | 1 year, 4 months ago
This series is very informative. Now and then I’ve “lost” it and gone back to find it and had difficulty in search, because I’d forgotten Jodi’s name. I think it would be good to have more hyperlinks so that the series can be found in searches for depression, anxiety, mental health, etc.

This series seems like such a good place to start, because if you can test for problems, you have some basis to begin choosing among the various food programs and supplements. My question: I am trying to grasp which tests would be available to me here in the US. I searched around a bit and found online testing companies, but I wonder if the names of the tests are different here? Are any of these tests something your doctor could order, maybe even through Medicare? or are they specialized through private health care providers? My county clinic does provide a lot of alternative healthcare (amazingly!!!), but I don’t know what tests to ask my doctor about. (In addition to doctors and various allopathic health providers, we have naturopaths, acupuncturists, nutrition counseling, chiropractic, and more.!!)
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 4 months ago
Hello Sari, thank you for the feedback. Our History (https://www.fmtv.com/user/history) feature is a good place to look for the films and videos you have played and watch.You can find this in the drop-down menu when you hower to your name located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen. For your test, you might be interested in checking our health coach directory her https://health-coaching.foodmatters.com/collections/health-coaches. Surely, they will be able to provide some health advice for your current health concerns ~ Ivory :)
LUCIA RIVERO | 1 year, 8 months ago
If I have constipation it can mean I need to get better gut bacteria so it produces more serotonin? How can I check my serotonin levels?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi Lucia! Serotonin is responsible for a healthy mood, sense of calm, optimism, sleep, appetite and healthy gastric motility (bowel movements). You may also check out this video to know more about serotonin and the gut-brain connection: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/healthy-gut-summit-prevention-gut. ~ Jasmin ❤
Roki | 2 years ago
Great interview - can we find out what foods are high in the building blocks for serotonin, dopamine, recital choline and gabba?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 years ago | Edited 2 years ago
Hi Ryoka! There are healthy foods and supplements that like bananas, broccoli, brown rice, citrus fruit, fish, lentils, nuts, oats, and spinach are among the best foods for increasing GABA. However, I'd recommend that you check this with a qualified holistic health practitioner. You may find our Practitioner Directory helpful in finding one: http://foodmatters.tv/resource/practitioner-directory. ~ Jasmin
Charles | 2 years ago
I really liked "Free Yourself From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD Interview With Jodi Chapman" and would be very interested in having this therapy but I'm a long way from Australia?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 years ago
Hello Charles, great to know that! We would love for you to directly get in contact with Jodi Chapman here http://www.jodichapman.com/connect/ :)
Bernadette Johnson | 3 years ago
I previously could watch FMTV on my iPad, but now I repeatedly get message that says 'because of its privacy settings, this video can not be played here'. Yet, it will play on my laptop ( not always so convenient! Any ideas?
Grace Mora | FMTV | 3 years ago
Hi Bernadette, Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please contact our 24/7 live chat and our lovely customer service team will be able to assist you. Yours in wellness, Grace