No matter where you're at or who you are, you can create a movement. James shares five key points on how you can start making your voice heard.
- Intention - Start with what you intend to do and take it as your first step. Remove the self-serving factor and make this as a service!
- Your Personal Story - Think about your personal story and use this as your vision. Believe in who you are!
- Choose Your Battle - Choose an ideology and deal with the most meaningful issues. Fight for what matters!
- Create a Manifesto - This should be something that you do out of love, passion, strength and your contribution. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do!
- Facilitate Transformation - Take things further!