FMTV - Food Matters Live Tour - Jon Gabriel

Food Matters Live Tour - Jon Gabriel

Series: Food Matters Live Tour 2016 | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 54m 41s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Jon Gabriel.

Jon Gabriel is celebrating more than 10 years since losing 103 kilos within 2 1/2 years without dieting or surgery. Jon has since traveled the world teaching others through his own weight-loss experience and skills that he acquired, with thousands of success stories and over 350,000 readers worldwide.

As a part of the Food Matters Live Tour 2016, Jon will lead us through a visualization and actionable techniques to increase your physical and mental health.

Jon Gabriel

More From Food Matters Live Tour 2016:

Iris Lawrence | 5 months, 1 week ago
I am 10 days into using his bedtime visualization, in the process of adding the other things he suggests as well. I am/was a huge soda drinker. Since doing the visualization, I started noticing that I would pour a glass but wouldn't finish it. Today, I took one sip, got up and dumped it down the drain. Just one sip of it made me feel AWFUL. I'm also noticing I'm less hungry. Absolutely amazing! Love him.
Karelle | FMTV | 5 months, 1 week ago
We are glad that you have been taking control of your health, Iris! Yes, soda is really tempting especially if you are a huge drinker. Keep it up! :) ~ Karelle
Joyce Bradley | 2 years, 2 months ago
amazing talk, thank you for the guided visualization, I find myself doing so good for a while and eating healthy and then for some reason I give up and eat Wheat...Wheat is nasty and wrecks havoc to the body.....I do not know why I do this? Sometimes I feel like I am punishing myself...I am going to make a conscious choice right now to listen to this Video for 21 days in a row and start to live the healthy life that I so deserve...Bless you for this talk
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 years, 2 months ago
I love the positive attitude, Joyce! I wish you the very best as you continue your journey to better health :) Stay positive, you've got this! ~ Iris
Linda | 2 years, 5 months ago
I can listen to Jon Gabriel forever!
Ahdieh Biglari | 2 years, 6 months ago
An amazing truth ... thanks Jon
Christoph Binder | 2 years, 7 months ago
When Jon dropped the f-word i just started applauding at home..with no one around.It was so honest and what he talks about is just an amazing truth. I just love this man, since i first saw him in Hungry for Change. I love every second i spend here on FMTV. <3 <3 <3
Gina Daniels | 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks John, your visualizations are wonderful and words meaningful. Always an inspiration.
Nicole Germain | 2 years, 9 months ago | Edited 2 years, 9 months ago
James, the introduction to all your speakers is very well done and inspiring but a little long. Jon > very inspiring journey.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for your lovely feedback, Nicole! Happy to hear you were inspired by Jon's journey :) Wishing you wellness! ~ Iris