FMTV - Holistic Pet Health

Holistic Pet Health

Series: Food As Medicine TV: Season 2 | Episode: 7 | Runtime: 11m 26s | Release date: 2018

Pets are part of the family, too, so we want to keep them as healthy as possible. Learn how to holistically care for your pets, prevent leaky gut, and take care of their immune system like you do yours!

Christa Orecchio

More From Food As Medicine TV: Season 2:

Jen Rapuch | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I thought dogs cannot eat beans...
Kristen Park | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Good tips. I'm going to try the rescue remedy for separation anxiety!
Lori Anderson | 6 months ago
Great information. I thought it said there would be links or am I just missing them?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months ago
Hi Lori, I'm sorry for the confusion, but this program does not include any PDFs or downloadable resources. You may want to connect with her support team directly for more information: https://thewholejourney.com/contact/ :) ~ Iris
Cindy Brasier Brasier | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
OMG!! I learned soooo much on this session. I've been battling with my Yorkie's eyes for the past 3 yrs. I've had to put drops in her eyes everyday. Definitely going to try mixing up the blk beans, pumpkin, etc to help dry up her eyes. Thank you soooo much Christa.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Great to know that, Cindy! Have fun and hope your pet gets better, soon :)
Ann Hancox | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I really appreciate all the good information in this series. I am especially appreciative of this one! Thank you!
MICHELLE CESARIO | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
These are all great especially the holistic pet video. Great new information I can apply for my fur babies. Thank you.
Ivory David | FMTV | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Full of valuable knowledge on how to take good care of our pets ~ Ivory :)