FMTV - Healing With Herbs & Essential Oils: Dr. Eric Z

Healing With Herbs & Essential Oils: Dr. Eric Z

Series: FMTV Interviews | Episode: 5 | Runtime: 56m 57s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Eric Zielinski, James Colquhoun.

Join filmmaker and founder of Food Matters, James Colquhoun, for an exclusive interview with Dr. Eric Z, an American academic whose expertise ranges from preventive science, to chiropractic work, to honors in English and public speaking.

As a young child, Eric was unwell. He didn’t have a chronic disease, but he had a poor diet. His frequent tonsillitis, flu and irritable bowel prompted a deeper exploration of health, leading to his discovery of healing with nutrition and how food plays a key role in how you feel.

Further research and education lead him to aromatherapy and how using essential oils and herbs on a daily basis can relieve, prevent and ease common ailments.

James delves into how Dr. Eric Z uses essential oils in his daily practice and how you, too, can create your own natural home remedy kit.

Dr. Eric Z
James Colquhoun

More From FMTV Interviews:

Gazzy | 8 months, 2 weeks ago | Edited 8 months ago
Noelene Evans | 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s taken me a while to watch this video and dammit...I wish I’d watch it sooner!!! Great interview packed with useful and practical information that easily applied to everyday living. Thanks James and Dr Z!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback, Noelene! :) ~ Iris
Janet Riben | 1 year, 8 months ago
just love all your interviews! I learn so much! Dr. Eric is so incredibly knowledgeable and passionate. Great advice that we are all on our individual timeline and to understand that when dealing with family and friends. As I learned at my course at Institute for Integrative Nutrition, it's ok to "fit out" - and just by showing effects of better lifestyle and better eating and using essential oils, we can help others to start their own journey to wellness. Thanks so much!! Lived in Manly Beach when I was 25 and wilder. If I ever come back to Australia, I just have to meet you all at Food Matters!!
Karelle | FMTV | 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for this lovely feedback, Janet! <3
Monica Hall | 2 years, 7 months ago
Loved this interview and cannot wait to listen to it again. So much great content. Thank you for providing it.
Janice Croft | 2 years, 10 months ago
Essential oils are great and Dr Eric Z is amazingly passionate about what he does. As with all things to do with your health go slow research research research and then test with awareness and caution. Anything that has major effects on the body can be overdue. Dr Z mentioned therapeutic dose this is crucial you need to find your level. Education is key.
christina | 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi, My daughter had her anodes out when she was young and now has a bad sense of smell. Are essential oils still effective if she can't smell them
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi Christina, we cannot encourage you enough to find a holistic health practitioner in your local area who will be able to support and assess your daughter's individual needs. You can access our Food Matters Health Practitioner Guide here: http://www.foodmatters.tv/content/practitioner-directory. Hope this helps point you in the right direction :) Wishing you and your family every wellness!
Heather Novak | 3 years ago
I've heard warnings against ingesting without the care of a certified aromatherapist... I now feel like Dr. Eric Z gives permission & direction, but no warnings.... and also in the past decade of using oils I suggest choosing organic oils when possible, but to avoid MLM companies bc they are chargingWAY TOO MUCH even for organic. I wish I could do the MLM bc I share oils and make things for people all the time, but these companies are taking advantage of people's lack of awareness.....