Free Yourself From Sugar Cravings: Sarah Wilson

Series: FMTV Interviews | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 48m 47s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Sarah Wilson.

Join filmmaker and founder of 'Food Matters' and 'Hungry For Change', James Colquhoun, as he interviews Sarah Wilson from ‘I Quit Sugar’. They discuss Sarah’s journey to wellness, including her personal conquest to free herself from sugar cravings, and offer ways for you to do the same.

This exclusive interview will cover Sarah’s transformation from an overworked, over-exercised writer who has been consequently diagnosed with Hashimoto's autoimmune disease and early onset menopause, to a thriving business woman who is sharing a message of wellness with the world.

Follow along as Sarah talks about her journey, retrospectively, and how she learned to respect her body through nourishing it with the right foods.

You will learn how to:

• Curb your sugar cravings
  • Be inspired to live healthy
  • Be more mindful when eating
  • Free yourself from sugar!

Sarah Wilson,
James Colquhoun

More From FMTV Interviews:

Nichola Earl | 2 months ago
It’s true what they said about UK supermarket bread but luckily there is an increasing amount of artisan organic bakeries here in the UK. People do seem to be addicted to bread and that explanation about how bread is made (so fast) explains a lot. People are not choosing quality foods made traditionally any more. May be because it’s cheap. I have never understood this. People spend a lot of money on expensive houses, cars, clothes, electronics but not on good quality nutritious unadulterated food. Madness!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months ago
Thanks for sharing your insights about this topic, Nichola! :) ~ Iris
Iris Rivas-Nieves | 1 year, 1 month ago
Excellent interview . One thing that I was not aware of
is the connection between glucose and fructose. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 1 month ago
That's great, Iris! Sending good, healthy vibes your way. 💕 ~ Jasmin
Jesse Rivas | 1 year, 2 months ago
This was such a great topic and interview! Thank you James and Sarah! You briefly mentioned the sugar industry boost point and the insider that did a book behind the scenes... Mark something. I didn't make out the last name but would love to find out more. Thank you, again, and keep up the wonderful work you both do!
Marian | 1 year, 1 month ago
Hi Jesse I'm not sure if you got an answer so just in case you didn't the author's name is Michael Moss
Arleta Blackley-Wiertelak | 1 year, 3 months ago
BTW. It would be great if you do documentary or interview on Adrenal Fatigue which in my opinion is somehow similar to thyroid especially with what it does to your body. I am sure many people would benefit from it :)
Arleta Blackley-Wiertelak | 1 year, 3 months ago
I love this! Was just looking for something on sugar as been directed by my naturopath to go on 2 weeks complete sugar detox to help with my adrenal fatigue recovery. Its great to hear more people talking about danger of sugar and how it links to hormones levels.
I truly think we should all stop eating so much sugar. And by that I don't mean just processed sugars but also the sugars in carbohydrates.
Tneal Peterson | 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome interview! Thanks guys! So helpful!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 4 months ago
You're very much welcome, Tneal! So glad to know you loved this interview! :) ~ Iris