FMTV - Free Yourself From Sugar Cravings: Sarah Wilson

Free Yourself From Sugar Cravings: Sarah Wilson

Series: FMTV Interviews | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 48m 47s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Sarah Wilson.

Join filmmaker and founder of 'Food Matters' and 'Hungry For Change', James Colquhoun, as he interviews Sarah Wilson from ‘I Quit Sugar’. They discuss Sarah’s journey to wellness, including her personal conquest to free herself from sugar cravings, and offer ways for you to do the same.

This exclusive interview will cover Sarah’s transformation from an overworked, over-exercised writer who has been consequently diagnosed with Hashimoto's autoimmune disease and early onset menopause, to a thriving business woman who is sharing a message of wellness with the world.

Follow along as Sarah talks about her journey, retrospectively, and how she learned to respect her body through nourishing it with the right foods.

You will learn how to:

• Curb your sugar cravings
  • Be inspired to live healthy
  • Be more mindful when eating
  • Free yourself from sugar!

Sarah Wilson,
James Colquhoun

More From FMTV Interviews:

Donna Michaelsen | 3 months, 1 week ago
Great interview! Just what I needed as I have definitely crossed the line into a sugar addiction. I am now about 20 lbs overweight and very frustrated. Incredibly clear is how Sarah explained the correlation between sugar and health conditions, the difference between glucose and fructose, and how the food industry has fools and almost force feeds us sugar were explained so very simply were incredible. I feel very empowered and ready for a sugar detox.
I subscribed to FMTV several months ago and have watched multiple documentaries including Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, May I Be Frank, 8 People, 22 Diseases, 28 Days, 1 Answer. I bought a juicer and have tried many Jason Vale recipes. Now I’m confused about juicing. Sarah all but calls juicing a fad. She makes two things very clear: 1) juicing fruit overloads the liver with excessive fructose and 2) juicing vegetables that are high in vitamins AEKD loses the nutritional profile because these vitamins are fat soluble. Can someone please clarify this for me or point me to some resources I can look into before my juicer ends up in a garage sale? Thank you.
Teresa Carnevale | 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Simply excellent and informative. I loved it. I’m glad she preached doing your own cooking. . It seems like we’ve gotten away from that, and that is the downfall of a healthy body.
Karelle | FMTV | 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for this lovely feedback, Teresa. :) ~ Karelle
Nichola Earl | 11 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s true what they said about UK supermarket bread but luckily there is an increasing amount of artisan organic bakeries here in the UK. People do seem to be addicted to bread and that explanation about how bread is made (so fast) explains a lot. People are not choosing quality foods made traditionally any more. May be because it’s cheap. I have never understood this. People spend a lot of money on expensive houses, cars, clothes, electronics but not on good quality nutritious unadulterated food. Madness!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for sharing your insights about this topic, Nichola! :) ~ Iris
Iris Rivas-Nieves | 1 year, 10 months ago
Excellent interview . One thing that I was not aware of
is the connection between glucose and fructose. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 10 months ago
That's great, Iris! Sending good, healthy vibes your way. 💕 ~ Jasmin
Jesse Rivas | 1 year, 12 months ago
This was such a great topic and interview! Thank you James and Sarah! You briefly mentioned the sugar industry boost point and the insider that did a book behind the scenes... Mark something. I didn't make out the last name but would love to find out more. Thank you, again, and keep up the wonderful work you both do!
Marian | 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Jesse I'm not sure if you got an answer so just in case you didn't the author's name is Michael Moss
Arleta Blackley-Wiertelak | 2 years ago
BTW. It would be great if you do documentary or interview on Adrenal Fatigue which in my opinion is somehow similar to thyroid especially with what it does to your body. I am sure many people would benefit from it :)