FMTV - Green Vegetable Soup

Green Vegetable Soup

Series: Food Matters Main Meal Recipes | Episode: 25 | Runtime: 3m 29s | Release date: 2017

Packed with nutrient-rich vegetables, this vegetable soup will nourish you from the inside out!

Serves: 1

Why it’s so good for you:

This healing vegetable soup is made with either chicken bone broth or vegetable broth, for a vegetarian version.

Chicken bone broth is rich in minerals that support the immune system and contains healing compounds like collagen, glutamine, glycine and proline. The collagen in bone broth heals your gut lining and reduces intestinal inflammation. Collagen also supports healthy joints, skin, hair and nails.

Nutritionally, this vegetable soup is packed full of many water-soluble vitamins as well as dietary fiber and a range of minerals. It also helps to regulate the digestive tract and includes detoxifying vegetables and alkalizing greens like kale, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, cilantro and parsley.

James Colquhoun

More From Food Matters Main Meal Recipes:

Begoña Moreno-Luque | 1 week, 6 days ago
Ending up my fourth day now and sticking totally to the program! Breakfast and dinner recibirá are actually delicious. By the way, where can we download the book?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 week, 6 days ago
Congratulations for making it to Day 4, Begoña! Glad to hear you are enjoying the cleanse! You can access the '7 Day Cleanse' workbook by following these simple steps: Step 1. Open the following link: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/7-day-food-matters-cleanse Step 2. Click on the ‘Meal Plan & Shopping List’ tab Step 3. Click the cloud to the right Step 4. A pop up containing the Workbook will appear! Step 5. Download. Hope this helps :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Delores Cunha | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I loved this soup. Never expected it to take on a different type of taste that is delicious in it's own way. Those who are vegetable lovers, like me, will love this soup, too. I liked it so much I had 1 1/2 bowls.
Margaret Powell | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
So delicious I think I may have put a half cup of each vegetable in but never mind! :D
Lindsey Davidson | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
What can I use instead of zucchini/courgette they make me so ill?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Yellow squash would be an alternative, Lindsey :) ~ Pauline
Lisa None | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I can’t get over how delicious this soup is! I’m a greens girl from way back, but I never expected how great this soup would taste. A fabulous ending to the first day of the 7-day cleanse. Feeling full of energy from the day. Thank you!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Wow! We are so happy to know that you really loved this, Lisa! Thank you for the feedback :) ~ Pauline
Georgia Callaghan | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Could I blend in a nutri bullet instead of blender?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Hi Georgia, we suggest checking your unit manual if that model is suitable for making hot soups :) ~ Iris