Fluoride: A Friend Who Wants to Harm You

Runtime: 58m 3s | Release date: 2016

It’s the poison rebranded as a health aid. For generations, fluoride has been associated with healthy bones and teeth, and added to water. Fluoride compounds are everywhere, from non-stick pans and pizza boxes to water resistant clothes. But it’s only good for us in quantities that are surprisingly easy to exceed. Above that it can be toxic.

In 2010 the World Health Organization classified fluoride, alongside asbestos and arsenic, as one of the ten chemicals that pose the greatest risk to human health. And even at low doses, its toxicity is worrying scientists. It can remain in the body for years and is transmitted to babies via breastfeeding.

In this film we reveal how, in the 1930s, fluoride was rebranded as being good for us and investigate some of the health risks associated with it.

Francois Drozdowsky
Paul Connett
Christopher Bryson
Michael Goldberg
Gisèle Dejean
Manfred Santen
Earl Botkin
Dr. David Savitz
Dr. Pál Weihe
Steve Richardson

You may also like:

Marino | 6 months ago
Thank you FMTV, another great documentary. Very informative and eye opening. I always say, the simplest, the best. I mean to say, the simple life style can generate better results. No matter where you live, preferable country side, every one can practice a simple life style. Dressing simple, eating simple nourishing whole foods, using natural non processed health care products, actually that can be made at home...it all helps living within this corrupted, infected and contaminated world. We can get overwhelmed by so much that is affecting our health, but doing our part, documenting ourselves with good information such as from FMTV documentaries, we can have a little bit of peace in mind and is a way of doing our part to live a better, peaceful and healthy life. Fluoride, avoid in all terms, specially when offered at your pediatrician visits for your child. God bless!
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi Marino! Thank you very much for your kind feedback. The FMTV team is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re really happy to know that the documentaries have served as one of your inspirations. Warmly, Jasmin ❤
Kim Perry None | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Another great film on flouride. I had seen the other one about two years ago and was floored.. I didn't know anything about this. None of my friends or relatives know about it expect for ME having mentioned it. I subsequently changed my toothpaste 2 yrs ago and then last year in March I decided to tackle the city water. After exploring different options I decided on the filtered water with reverse osmoses which takes out the flouride. I refill glass gallon bottles for .35 each. I make my own ice for home & take a bottle & ice to work with me too.
I love this programming of all kinds thats why I have been paying & viewing for 2 yrs now. Its very inlightening but NONE of my family or friends care anything about the harmful issues I bring up. I have also been organic & gmo free for a little over 2 yrs now also and NO one cares about the concerns I tell them about thru these films on those issues either. Its mind boggling to me how many people have absolutely no worries about the state of their health at all.
Rachel Alexander | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
That name again.. DUPONT That company seems hell bent on destroying our beautiful planet and the people on it :(
Barbara Alborano | 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Great documentary. My dentist's office would give me flouride treatments about every 18 months. They recently stopped (maybe 2 yrs ago?) because it was "too expensive" for the patient. Now I wonder if that's what it's really all about.
Ricky Barnes | 8 months ago
Thanks FMTV for another great insight. As for that Norwegian Island, it would be a shame for mothers to start limiting or even halting breast feeding for concerns over PFCs. Research now shows that maturation of the immune system is greatly dependent upon breast milk. It's not just nutrition. Breast milk will even deliver viral specific T-cell lymphocites to the infant, in moments of infection; so these are part of the building-blocks needed to protect against cancer. It is a "smart" system of protection, as well as nutrition. It would be an irony to "under-develop" the fetus's immune system in order to "protect" it's immune system. It is an unfortunate catch 22. Although many polutants transfer from the mother to the infant, via breast milk, it is understood to be better to continue with the breastmilk, as this truly builds the strongest foundation for the child; affecting not only overall immunity, but other developmental markers, including intelligence, most probably. So yes, Yikes. Many things to consider for a mother these days. Thanks again. Truly, RB; filmmaker, 50 Cents A Dose (also on fmtv.)
Debora Oriol | 7 months ago
Thank you for your comment. What's tragic is that we are exposed to these toxins in the first place. It's not breastfeeding that's the culprit but a protection. Breast milk is so much more! The need is to minimize as best as possible, toxins and pollutants in ones immediate life and home. Not easily done, but important to try.
Marino | 6 months ago
Agree, I'm with you with your comment!
Ruth Speck | 8 months ago
Well, Patricia Skuhr probably should drink less fluoride water, her brain function is not working well. But at least she shows how hard it is to get a lie out of the system. Just to think how bad a teflonpan stinks the first time!! And as long the prescription looks fine to us we (at least me!!!) don't question it. The film is shocking but a real helpful eyeopener - Thank you :o)
krystal kouvaras | 8 months, 1 week ago
I was given fluoride tablets as a child. Two of my teeth are discoloured with white flecks. I found boron therapy to be very helpful