FMTV - Office Flow

Office Flow

Series: Flow with Purpose | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 16m 23s | Release date: 2015

This segment features: Lauren Verona.

Join Lauren for this rejuvenating 15-minute office flow that will help you release tension from your day. If you’ve been hunched over a screen all day, this energizing flow is the perfect way to switch off from work and leave your day behind you.

There are beginner options throughout and this practice is suitable for all levels. Lauren guides you through a quick series of poses that will help to relieve the hip and shoulder tension often experienced when sitting in an office chair all day. Roll out your mat and join Lauren in this office flow that takes less time than your lunch break.

Lauren Verona

More From Flow with Purpose:

daniella kakazu | 9 months, 1 week ago
Short practice but very powerful. I feel amazing. Thank you for that!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Great job, Daniella! Glad to know that :) ~ Pauline
Mary-Leigh Scheerhoorn | 11 months ago
Lovely asanas but it felt rushed - more like an aerobic workout than a relaxing flow.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 11 months ago
Sorry to hear this, Mary-Leigh! You might want to check out Lauren's other yoga videos instead and hope you'll find one that you will truly love and enjoy! :) ~ Iris
Kimberly Festa | 1 year ago
Love Lauren’s classes. 🙏
KIRSTY KLEID | 1 year ago
I love this flow of Lauren's! It has been one of my favourites for a long time but I hadn't done it for a while (too many other great choices : )) but I did it this morning and it was just what I needed! It is great for releasing sore and tight shoulders! Thank you Lauren and fmtv!!!
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 year ago
On behalf of Laurentine, you are welcome, Kirsty :) ~ Joyce
Tricia Sapun | 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I am wondering what the instructors name is. Some places say her last name is Verona and in other places Vercoe. Could you clear this up please. Thanks.
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello Tricia, her name is Lauren Verona :) ~ Ivory
Angela Maria Ospina Obando | 3 years, 4 months ago
So amazing!! This is my first Yoga Try in a while, I need to recovery my self!! Thank you so much Lauren for an amazing Start!! I Am willing to be the best me I can be and this is the way I wanted to start my new journey ! Tanks really a lot!