Office Flow

Program: Flow with Purpose | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 16m 23s | Release date: 2015

This segment features: Lauren Verona.

Join Lauren for this rejuvenating 15-minute office flow that will help you release tension from your day. If you’ve been hunched over a screen all day, this energizing flow is the perfect way to switch off from work and leave your day behind you.

There are beginner options throughout and this practice is suitable for all levels. Lauren guides you through a quick series of poses that will help to relieve the hip and shoulder tension often experienced when sitting in an office chair all day. Roll out your mat and join Lauren in this office flow that takes less time than your lunch break.

Lauren Verona

More From Flow With Purpose:

Tricia Sapun | 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am wondering what the instructors name is. Some places say her last name is Verona and in other places Vercoe. Could you clear this up please. Thanks.
Ivory David | FMTV | 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Hello Tricia, her name is Lauren Verona :) ~ Ivory
Angela Maria Ospina Obando | 1 year, 4 months ago
So amazing!! This is my first Yoga Try in a while, I need to recovery my self!! Thank you so much Lauren for an amazing Start!! I Am willing to be the best me I can be and this is the way I wanted to start my new journey ! Tanks really a lot!
Lauren Verona | 8 months ago
I'm excited to hear that you're getting back into Yoga, keep it up, you'll be amazed at how your quickly your body can adapt back into it. Thanks for your comment, let me know what other flows here you've been enjoying.
Ingrid | 1 year, 7 months ago
Lauren, I just really love your videos. I don't work in an office and did this flow after waking up, and really enjoyed it. It's wonderful to open up my body any time of the day. I really like your 60 minute flow, but pushed for time today, I can still start the day in a great way. Thank you, and looking forward to more videos from you. Blessings.
Lauren Verona | 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks again for commenting here also Ingrid. Oh that open feeling for the rest of the day after a morning flow is unbeatable! Go you!
Jessica Gallaty | 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you, Lauren and FMTV. Great video, I really enjoy Lauren's sessions.
Lauren Verona | 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks for commenting Jess, hope you get to do a few more Flows here with us.
Yvette | 1 year, 8 months ago
Will this video be available in FMTV. I have a broken arm at the moment and would love to try this when able.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 8 months ago