FMTV - Yoga for Energy (30 minutes)

Yoga for Energy (30 minutes)

Series: Flow with Purpose | Episode: 6 | Runtime: 30m 54s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Lauren Verona.

Join Lauren in this energizing power flow class that will have you ready to tackle your day in just 30 minutes.

In this 30 minute flow, Lauren will guide you through a series of standing postures, shoulder and core strengthening exercises, energizing backbends, detoxifying twists, and cooling seated postures. A peaceful meditation to complete the practice leaves you feeling calm and invigorated.

The stunning backdrop of the Maleny Botanic Gardens on the Sunshine Coast of Australia, the soothing sounds of nature and the beautiful surroundings further enhance feelings of peace and tranquility.

Lauren Verona

More From Flow with Purpose:

Raquel Garcia | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Beautiful! With Lauren Verona videos I always have to practice them some times before doing them at once, but I love them!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We love her too Raquel! Thanks for tuning in ~ Ivory@FMTV :)
KantiDevi Wedad | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I had to stop coz it felt too fast for me , I guess after doing my HIIT workout my body needed slower /yin energy .will return to it at a later times.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Kanti, thank you so much for your feedback. You might want to try one of the classes in these series: https://www.fmtv.com/series/yoga-for-the-not-so-young-series, https://www.fmtv.com/series/beginner-yoga-101 and https://www.fmtv.com/series/yoga-for-not-so-young-2. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris
KantiDevi Wedad | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you Iris , I intuitively went for the not so young classes:-) and it helped a lot .thank you for your reply and recommendation.<3
Ekaterina Reckers | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I loved day 3! After couple of previous classes, my body wanted something more challenging. Perhaps, would be useful to know it as we have people of different levels. Thank you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Ekaterina, it's great to hear you loved Day 3! We do have 2 classes for each day - a beginner class and a more challenging class. Should you want to explore more yoga flows, feel free to browse here: https://www.fmtv.com/b/yoga-and-exercise?tags=yoga. You can filter the videos by level and duration :) Enjoy the rest of the challenge! ~ Iris
Lynette Turner | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have to agree with some of the other comments. Whew! Fast! I don't consider myself a beginner but this Day 3 felt out of my comfort level. I did get through it, more challenging than the others so far. I think with more practice, it will get easier to do this one. Thanks!
Ivory David | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
That's the spirit Lynette, I'm sure with more practice it'll be all good :) ~ Ivory
Caroline Legendre | 1 year, 3 months ago
This looks great and must feel amazing being able to do that flow!
I wish there were a slow motion mode because this is too fast for me and can’t watch and do at same time.
Thank you for what you do!