FMTV - Ultimate Smoothie Bowls

Ultimate Smoothie Bowls

Series: Fast & Plenty with Chef Cynthia Louise | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 14m 25s | Release date: 2019

This segment features: Chef Cynthia Louise.

A simple technique to make a smoothie bowl super thick and creamy. It's perfect for kids after school and even for us big kids!

Serves: 2

Chef Cynthia Louise

More From Fast & Plenty with Chef Cynthia Louise:

Blanca Benavides | 1 month ago
Any options to replace banana my child is allergic to it.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month ago
Hi Blanca, you may replace it with avocado :) Enjoy! 💖 ~ Iris@FMTV
Chef Cynthia Louise | 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Hey Blanca! Any other frozen fruit is TOTALY fine.
Diane Crawford | 1 month ago
Just made the Banana Almond butter & cacao ....I'm blown away it's absolutely amazing 😉 I've actually frozen I/2 to see how it freezes for tomorrow ...could of quite easily of eaten the whole lot though 😍
Who need chemical loaded Ice cream anymore ?
Can't wait to try the others .
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 month ago
Happy to hear you loved this recipe Diane. Don't forget to check on the others too, you will surely like them :) ~ Joyce@FMTV
Chef Cynthia Louise | 1 month ago
Brilliant! Thank you for giving this recipe a go. Please let me know how I can further assist you.
Kerry Bennett | 2 months ago
HI there. the smoothies all look so yummy. I just made the chocolate one but used peanut butter as I did not have any almond butter left. It was so quick and creamy and delicious.
Chef Cynthia Louise | 2 months ago
Hi Kerry! Glad to know you liked 'em! Try the other recipes too!
Tonia Seidl | 2 months, 1 week ago
OMG!!! This is Fabulous!!! Not kidding, I just did the Almond butter banana smoothie bowl and eating it right now. Thank you for sharing and having my Vitamix 5200 make a comeback after a good two years in the pantry. I love your show and tips. Thank you again!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Tonia! So pleased to hear you loved the smoothie bowls! ❤️ ~ Iris