FMTV - Mercury & Infertility

Mercury & Infertility

Series: Evidence Of Harm Bonuses | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 4m 33s | Release date: 2015

David Kennedy, DDS shares stories of dental staff infertility and discusses a study by professor Ingrid Gerhard that was performed at the University Gynecological Clinic in Heidelberg where she examined more than 1,000 patients for mercury, fertility problems, and symptoms. Mercury was measured after giving DMPS (a chelating agent). This substance mobilizes mercury from tissues, particularly the kidneys, so that it is excreted in the urine - from where it can be measured.

The high-mercury group had more hormonal disturbances, immune disturbances, recurring fungal infections, hair loss, and allergies. A number of different hormonal disturbances were found - sex hormones among them. All these differences were statistically significant, and some very marked. Allergies and hair loss were 2-3 times more common in the high mercury group.The doctors at the clinic have successfully treated fertility problems with a combination of vitamins / minerals and amalgam removal.

David Kennedy

More From Evidence Of Harm Bonuses:

Zita Kalman | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
A must watch for women (or couples) with infertility issues!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I agree Zita, lots of helpful information in this film ~ Ivory@FMTV
Michele Radatti | 4 months ago
WOW Makes me want to cry - we spent a lot of money on infertility to get pregnant and are fortunate to have kiddos thru donated eggs (which I feel very Blessed) BUT I have a ton of fillings and watching this could probably have had them on my own by eliminating ALL MY FILLINGS 😥🧐
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 months ago
You are blessed, Michele! :) ~ Pauline
Jennie Merriman-Johnson | 1 year, 9 months ago
omg this is unbelievable, I have read that fillings can be an issue but I didn't think to this degree! 80% success after removing mercury fillings !I was planning to take them out slowly but now feel like I want to get rid of the whole lot straight away.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 9 months ago
It's wonderful to know you've learned a lot from this documentary, Jennie! Here are some other films around this topic that you might also find helpful and interesting: https://www.fmtv.com/search?q=mercury. Enjoy and wishing you the very best! :) ~ Iris
Michele Radatti | 4 months ago
Do it ASAP. Read my comment above & I have much hope and many prayers for yo7 ❤️
Elizabeth Mitchell | 2 years, 11 months ago
Thankyou~
Elizabeth Mitchell | 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi,
I'm just wondering if mercury can cause infertility in men?
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 years, 11 months ago | Edited 2 years, 11 months ago
As everyone is so unique, we suggest seeing a holistic health practitioner who will be able to provide advice with consideration to your specific circumstances. You can access our health practitioner directory here: www.foodmatters.com/resource/practitioner-directory :)