FMTV - Thai Peanut Superfood Slaw

Thai Peanut Superfood Slaw

Series: Elizabeth Eats Series 2 | Episode: 5 | Runtime: 10m 07s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Elizabeth Rider.

This slaw is a stunner. It's also simple to make! The eye-catching colors of this salad will impress the party, and the explosion of flavors will make it a memorable dish. It's loaded with fiber and antioxidants, making it a guilt-free dish that you can eat as often as you'd like.

The recipe will feed an army! Make it for your next gathering or as a simple make-ahead meal for your weekly meal plan.

Serves: 4

Elizabeth Rider

More From Elizabeth Eats Series 2:

Linda | 10 months ago
I saw this recipe this morning and decided that I had to have it for lunch! After I finished my running, I made it. SUPER!! I think I ate half of it for lunch. I have about half left. Really good!
Linda | 2 years, 1 month ago
Looks super! I will make some when I finish the slaw I made last week. Thanks for the recipe!
Cinda Bonanno | 2 years, 1 month ago
This recipe looks lovely. I was wondering if you can make this ahead and let the sauce settle for a day, then eat. Or, is it better to eat right away. I was thinking about bringing it to a friend's house, but like to prepare ahead. Thanks for an excellent demonstration of the recipe also.
Marina Edgar | 2 years, 1 month ago
My kingdom for a PRINT button - just a plain simple PRINT button!!!!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello Marina, I am sorry but we do not have this print option at the moment. We may have this feature, soon! You may copy the recipe and paste it into a Word document then print from there, in the meantime :)
Sasha Thompson | 1 year, 7 months ago
I agree!!!! Please make these recipes easier to print.
Jill Mackenzie-Jackson | 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi FMTV team, please thank Elizabeth so much for this recipe; it's wonderful...love it. We are heading for the middle of winter down here in New Zealand, so his is a wonderful option when spring/summer greens are not as readily available. 🙂
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 years, 5 months ago