FMTV - All About Almonds: Almond Milk, Almond Butter & Almond Cookies

All About Almonds: Almond Milk, Almond Butter & Almond Cookies

Series: Elizabeth Eats Series 2 | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 13m 40s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Elizabeth Rider.

Calling all almond lovers! In this episode, Elizabeth shows you how to easily make homemade almond milk, 2-ingredient almond butter, and the only almond cookie recipe you'll ever need. Once you try these recipes you'll never want to purchase the store-bought versions again.

Elizabeth Rider

More From Elizabeth Eats Series 2:

Anabell Ramirez | 1 month, 1 week ago
I want to use the almond pulp to turn it into almond flour, Elizabeth recommended to dry it in the oven at 200 degrees. Can you clarify if Celcius or Farenheit? For how long? Thanks !
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month ago
Hi Anabell, here are the steps for easy access: 1. Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. 2. Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix together on medium-high with a hand mixer for 60-90 seconds. 3. Form the dough into ping pong-sized balls, rolling them gently with wet hands to form. Place dough balls on each parchment-lined cookie sheet spaced about 2 inches apart. 4. Bake each sheet of cookies individually for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned but not too dark on the bottoms. 5. Let cool 5-10 minutes before eating. Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Hope this helps :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Vilma Vaccarezza | 2 months, 1 week ago
Thank you, Elizabeth Rider. for the recipes for Almond milk, Almond butter, and the delicious almond cookies. I love the taste of the almond milk and I feel so happy that I can make it myself. I no longer have to buy it from the store. Now I need to bake the cookies, but first I will make the Almond butter. I will let you know how the cookies came out. Than you FMTV.
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
Have fun in your kitchen, Vilma. We are delighted that you are loving the recipes as much as we do ~ Ivory :)
Sophie Moon | 1 year, 2 months ago
i have a same blender plus soaked the almond over 24hrs but didn't blend it too well ;( nuts were still in small pieces, thus my almond milk is very thin in terms of consistency...looking different from this recipe. Any help pls!
jan heath | 1 year, 9 months ago
Thankyou. Love this. I have been doing almond milk for awhile but not the butter - which I love but its so expensive. Will definitelybe giving it a try. I did not realise it would 'turn' like that so quickly. Do you use activated nuts?? (Soaked and dried)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Jan, Elizabeth used dry raw almonds for the almond butter recipe, but you can use activated almonds as well. Just make sure that you dehydrate the almonds after soaking it to remove the moisture. Hope this helps :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Elizabeth Rider | 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Jan, I used just regular almonds. You can for sure use activated nuts and I recommend it! I made this recipe with plain almonds as that's what most people have and many don't have a food dehydrator. If you have activated almonds they will also make fantastic almond butter. Enjoy! ~Elizabeth
Leslie Winchar | 1 year, 10 months ago
I made the milk and it's absolutely delicious. Onto the almond butter.
Elizabeth Rider | 1 year, 9 months ago