FMTV - All About Almonds: Almond Milk, Almond Butter & Almond Cookies

All About Almonds: Almond Milk, Almond Butter & Almond Cookies

Series: Elizabeth Eats Series 2 | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 13m 40s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Elizabeth Rider.

Calling all almond lovers! In this episode, Elizabeth shows you how to easily make homemade almond milk, 2-ingredient almond butter, and the only almond cookie recipe you'll ever need. Once you try these recipes you'll never want to purchase the store-bought versions again.

Elizabeth Rider

More From Elizabeth Eats Series 2:

Vilma Vaccarezza | 1 day, 13 hours ago
Thank you, Elizabeth Rider. for the recipes for Almond milk, Almond butter, and the delicious almond cookies. I love the taste of the almond milk and I feel so happy that I can make it myself. I no longer have to buy it from the store. Now I need to bake the cookies, but first I will make the Almond butter. I will let you know how the cookies came out. Than you FMTV.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 day, 7 hours ago
Have fun in your kitchen, Vilma. We are delighted that you are loving the recipes as much as we do ~ Ivory :)
Sophie Moon | 1 year ago
i have a same blender plus soaked the almond over 24hrs but didn't blend it too well ;( nuts were still in small pieces, thus my almond milk is very thin in terms of consistency...looking different from this recipe. Any help pls!
jan heath | 1 year, 7 months ago
Thankyou. Love this. I have been doing almond milk for awhile but not the butter - which I love but its so expensive. Will definitelybe giving it a try. I did not realise it would 'turn' like that so quickly. Do you use activated nuts?? (Soaked and dried)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 7 months ago
Hi Jan, Elizabeth used dry raw almonds for the almond butter recipe, but you can use activated almonds as well. Just make sure that you dehydrate the almonds after soaking it to remove the moisture. Hope this helps :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Elizabeth Rider | 1 year, 7 months ago
Hi Jan, I used just regular almonds. You can for sure use activated nuts and I recommend it! I made this recipe with plain almonds as that's what most people have and many don't have a food dehydrator. If you have activated almonds they will also make fantastic almond butter. Enjoy! ~Elizabeth
Leslie Winchar | 1 year, 7 months ago
I made the milk and it's absolutely delicious. Onto the almond butter.
Elizabeth Rider | 1 year, 7 months ago
Hi Leslie, glad to hear it! ~Elizabeth
Leslie Winchar | 1 year, 8 months ago
The cookies look amazing! Now I can make my own almond butter, its so expensive to buy. Thanks
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 8 months ago