Dying To Have Known

Runtime: 80m 21s | Release date: 2006

This film features: Charlotte Gerson, Dr. Andrew Saul.

Master filmmaker Steve Kroschel, intrigued by a stunning statement from his last documentary, sets out to find hard evidence of the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy, a long-suppressed natural cancer cure. His travels take him across both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans, from upstate New York to San Diego to Alaska, from Japan and Holland to Spain and Mexico. In the end, he presents the testimony of patients, scientists, surgeons and nutritionists who testify to the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy in curing cancer and other degenerative diseases, and show the hard scientific evidence to back up their claims. The question that remains is, “Why is this powerful curative therapy still suppressed, more than 75 years after it was clearly proven to cure degenerative disease?”

In this film, Mr. Kroschel interviews top nutritional and agricultural experts, two surgeons, a Japanese medical school professor who cured himself of liver cancer over 20 years ago, a lymphoma patient who was diagnosed as “terminal” over 50 years ago, as well as noted critics of this world-renowned healing method who dismiss it out of hand as “pure quackery.” The viewer is left to decide for himself which is the truth.

Stephen Barret
Andrew Saul
Howard Straus
Takaho Watayo
David O. Wilson

You may also like:

Lily knight | 1 month ago
I think the problem with the Gerson therapy is that there is this veil of secrecy. Whenever I watch anything on it, there is no transparency! I want to know rage exact details of the protocol! I don't want to feel like I have to spend thousands of dollars to find out!! That's the problem. They never get into detail on exactly what they do! That creates the skeptical nature toward it in my opinion!! But I do think food can cure anything !
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 month ago
Hi Lily! Thanks for reaching out to us about how you feel :) The Gerson Therapy is a non-specific treatment that can treat many different conditions by healing the body as a whole, rather than selectively targeting a specific condition or symptom. Becoming fully educated about the Gerson Therapy is the first step toward reclaiming your health and making an informed decision about your treatment options. We'd recommend you contact them to know more about how Gerson Therapy can work for you: https://gerson.org/gerpress/contactus/. Wishing you healing. ~ Jasmin ❤
Luann COGHLAN | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I told my Doctor a few years ago that you can cure many diseases with nutrition and he told me you can't cure anything with food!!!! He is no longer my doctor and I am getting younger everyday with nutrition!!!! no more heartburn, or pain!!!!! or etc. etc. etc.!!!!!!!
Megan Graham | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow - I find one of the doctors comments about Gerson unbelievable, he even admits to not knowing anything about Gerson or even having met any of the patients. He comes across as a typical 'drugs is the only way to go' and I won't consider anything else. I believe there is a lot of evidence to support the Gerson therapy and I also believe that the traditional methods of treating Cancer do not work. One day, hopefully in my lifetime, our medical people will start to open their eyes and thinking and take a real look - rather than being stuck in the 1930's!
Tania Baxter | 4 months ago
Interesting documentary and especially liked the poetic words at the end and the natural landscape cinematography at the beginning and end. But overall I'm on the fence with Gerson.

There is strong evidence that aspects of the Gerson protocol - juicing & plant-based foods - can help prevent some cancers, but unfortunately there isn't much in the way of evidence to back up the claim that it cures cancer.

One problem for me with these types of docos is that the viewer doesn't know the full history of each person, or if a patient previously had surgery, then was it the surgery that cured the cancer? And while I'm also on the fence with chemo (depending on cancer type), we don't know if the prior chemo contributed to the cure.

My number one go-to for nutritional info is Dr Michael Greger who heads a non-profit org called Nutrition Facts (accepts no corporate sponsors and doesn't sell anything). He also wrote the best selling book "How not to die" (all proceeds to charity).

By the way Dr Greger gets all his info from the medical journals and his videos show relevant excerpts. None of what he says is opinion. And after reviewing 65yrs of Gerson literature? He says Gerson for cancer therapy is worthless:

Again, not trying to be negative for its own sake. But I'm doing a lot for research on cancer and my motivation for typing out this comment is that I want to help others with the info I've found.

Peace.

Karelle | FMTV | 4 months ago
Hello Tania. Thank you for your feedback and for sharing this with us. We truly appreciate it and I will definitely pass this on to the team. Thank you so much for your support! :)
Dorreen McPhillamy | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
My disgust with Big Pharma and the so called medical specialists (and their departments) has grown even more after watching this.
If treatments aren't making them big $$ they have no interest in whether they work or not.
We need to take responsibility for our own health, My journey is really just beginning and I am gathering my information.
But I know which path I will be following.
Khadijah Rashad | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
This is an amazing story, everyone should know about Dr. Gerson.
I want to write about him in my blog.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
You are most welcome, Khadijah! Happy to hear you loved this video :) ~ Iris
Melody Robbins | 6 months ago
i have 2 younger family members recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I will ask them to watch this. It is TRULY 5+ Star.