Dying To Have Known

Runtime: 80m 21s | Release date: 2006

This film features: Andrew Saul, Charlotte Gerson.

Master filmmaker Steve Kroschel, intrigued by a stunning statement from his last documentary, sets out to find hard evidence of the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy, a long-suppressed natural cancer cure. His travels take him across both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans, from upstate New York to San Diego to Alaska, from Japan and Holland to Spain and Mexico. In the end, he presents the testimony of patients, scientists, surgeons and nutritionists who testify to the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy in curing cancer and other degenerative diseases, and show the hard scientific evidence to back up their claims. The question that remains is, “Why is this powerful curative therapy still suppressed, more than 75 years after it was clearly proven to cure degenerative disease?”

In this film, Mr. Kroschel interviews top nutritional and agricultural experts, two surgeons, a Japanese medical school professor who cured himself of liver cancer over 20 years ago, a lymphoma patient who was diagnosed as “terminal” over 50 years ago, as well as noted critics of this world-renowned healing method who dismiss it out of hand as “pure quackery.” The viewer is left to decide for himself which is the truth.

Stephen Barret
Andrew Saul
Howard Straus
Takaho Watayo
David O. Wilson

You may also like:

GEORGIA FLYNN | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
This was a truly inspiration to me. I live in a community of seniors and I watch them one by one die due to the pharmaceuticals they ingest and the "procedures" that they go through and it is breaking my heart! I feel compelled to help them understand what is happening in their bodies and that there is a cure for all their ailments through changing their lifestyle and eating habits. How can I get this information out to the people I am surrounded by and my family? How can I use these documentaries on FMTV to disseminate the life saving information? I feel compelled to do something!
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello Georgia, thank you for your support in what we do. Please feel welcome to connect with us via email (info@fmtv.com) so that that we can discuss how you can take part in spreading the good news in our community :) ~ Ivory
Deslie Ellis | 4 months, 1 week ago
That was great. I really enjoyed the " Dying to know" documentery
Ayisat Sanusi | 5 months ago
This was absolutely brilliant to watch! People expect so many details and whys and whats but the fundamental truth is simple. Industrialisation is destroying the environment and our foods. Is it any wonder that when you refer to the basics, things return to normal? You don't have to get 'proof' from journals re: plant based diet. Firstly, the scientific journals in the West will not publish these findings as there's no money in it. Keeping in mind that a chemo drug may cost $2000 but once actually administered, the bill goes up tenfold, for oncologist fees. There is a lot of money to be lost! I can understand the greed; it's human nature but seriously, even Hippocrates noted to "let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food"....and that was EONS ago! Let us not forget that Drs take the Hippocratic oath to do not harm! What is most obvious is usually the one to blindside you. You have nothing to lose but to grab YOUR life in your own hands and accept that responsibility. It's up to the individual and that is exactly what each patient and Doctors of Medicine who believe in the Gerson therapy are doing. It's a great world when YOU decide What is best for you or at least given the choice of management of your health rather than the healthcare professional's autonomy.
Keryn Madsen | 6 months, 1 week ago
I found the format of the movie a bit annoying. The voice over was somewhat lethargic at times. Why couldn't his parents speak for themselves, or the gentleman diagnosed with MS, for example? I am grateful, however, for the movie which has brought this modality to my mind again. Luckily I don't have cancer, but am interested in maintaining my health so this knowledge is important. It was worth watching or rather listening to (which is how I got the information).
Marian | 9 months, 2 weeks ago
The doctor with the hat is totally misinformed when he says alternative is a new invention. That was the old way of treating. At one time in history homeopathic and natural treatments were on a par with scientific/allopathic methods until Rockefeller and Carnegie (I think) started pouring funds into and creating new medical schools following only scientific methods!! There is a film all about this that I saw years ago and would love to find again if anyone knows its title I'd be grateful.
Lily knight | 1 year ago
I think the problem with the Gerson therapy is that there is this veil of secrecy. Whenever I watch anything on it, there is no transparency! I want to know rage exact details of the protocol! I don't want to feel like I have to spend thousands of dollars to find out!! That's the problem. They never get into detail on exactly what they do! That creates the skeptical nature toward it in my opinion!! But I do think food can cure anything !
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year ago
Hi Lily! Thanks for reaching out to us about how you feel :) The Gerson Therapy is a non-specific treatment that can treat many different conditions by healing the body as a whole, rather than selectively targeting a specific condition or symptom. Becoming fully educated about the Gerson Therapy is the first step toward reclaiming your health and making an informed decision about your treatment options. We'd recommend you contact them to know more about how Gerson Therapy can work for you: https://gerson.org/gerpress/contactus/. Wishing you healing. ~ Jasmin ❤
Luann COGHLAN | 1 year ago
I told my Doctor a few years ago that you can cure many diseases with nutrition and he told me you can't cure anything with food!!!! He is no longer my doctor and I am getting younger everyday with nutrition!!!! no more heartburn, or pain!!!!! or etc. etc. etc.!!!!!!!
Megan Graham | 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow - I find one of the doctors comments about Gerson unbelievable, he even admits to not knowing anything about Gerson or even having met any of the patients. He comes across as a typical 'drugs is the only way to go' and I won't consider anything else. I believe there is a lot of evidence to support the Gerson therapy and I also believe that the traditional methods of treating Cancer do not work. One day, hopefully in my lifetime, our medical people will start to open their eyes and thinking and take a real look - rather than being stuck in the 1930's!