FMTV - Drop 7 Foods: Feel Better Fast!

Drop 7 Foods: Feel Better Fast!

Runtime: 57m 51s | Release date: 2013

This film features: JJ Virgin.

You'll discover “Health” foods that could be hurting you!

• How to be your best at years forty, fifty, sixty, seventy and beyond
  • Why 95% of all diets fail
  • The real cause of weight gain and the number one secret to rapid weight loss
  • It’s not about cutting calories, instead you will learn other techniques
  • Simple, delicious food swaps you’ll love
  • Learn why fat is not your fault
  • One simple way to look and feel better fast

JJ Virgin

You may also like:

robyn | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Good information but I felt I was being sold. Very much like an infomercial you would see on late night TV.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
We appreciate your feedback, Robyn. We are sorry if you feel this way, however, I hope you have learned from this :) ~ Pauline@FMTV
Tim Hess | 1 week, 5 days ago | Edited 1 week, 5 days ago
This video reminds me of shows I have watched on PBS. The style and format is the same. I am thinking it may have been aired on PBS stations in the US.
Mary J Ames Brown | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Although the information was solid and I agree with a 21 day food elimination to decrease low level inflammation in the GI, I believe the style of this video does not fit what the FMTV brand is trying to project. I don’t watch conventional television, so I have no idea if this is how the Dr Phil show is presented. As many other viewers stated, this feels very much like a late night infomercial that is trying to sell you something, in this instance her book. Having to watch lengthy lead ups to “revealing” the 7 foods is quite painful, as are the close-ups of the fake smiling people in her audience. The delivery feels insincere and gimmicky to me, which may or may not be the case, but perception is everything right?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Thank you for sharing how you feel, Mary. FMTV houses documentaries that intended to educate, support and challenge beliefs. These are carefully selected by our team based on content and information from a range of varying perspectives. As always, thank you for voicing your opinion, you have raised some interesting points and we value and respect that everyone has a different opinion and viewpoint. Much love, Jasmin ❤
Cynthia Clark | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Jori | FMTV | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
You are most welcome, Cynthia 😊 ~ Jori
FREDERIQUE VIAUROUX | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I havé seen thé film shérif talks about giving un with soy And peanuts that all
JK Mehta | 12 months ago
JOB WELL DONE JJ VIRGIN !

I just watched this film and I was agitated as well due to fake smiles, repeated statements, nodding heads like they were told to agree with her as she was going through her presentation BUT REGARDLESS OF ALL THIS the biggest take away is to be able to stay focused on THE POSITIVES OF THIS FILM AND WALK AWAY WITH PRECIOUS INFORMATION that will enable all of us to be able to live a better and healthy life ! Let’s develop little more patience and understanding for our fellow beings so all of us can benefit from each other and learn from each other IN THE NAME OF GOOD HEALTH !
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for seeing the positives of the film, JK! Love the positive attitude! 💜 ~ Iris