FMTV - Drop 7 Foods: Feel Better Fast!

Drop 7 Foods: Feel Better Fast!

Runtime: 57m 51s | Release date: 2013

This film features: JJ Virgin.

You'll discover “Health” foods that could be hurting you!

• How to be your best at years forty, fifty, sixty, seventy and beyond
  • Why 95% of all diets fail
  • The real cause of weight gain and the number one secret to rapid weight loss
  • It’s not about cutting calories, instead you will learn other techniques
  • Simple, delicious food swaps you’ll love
  • Learn why fat is not your fault
  • One simple way to look and feel better fast

JJ Virgin

You may also like:

Sherri Vincent | 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Yep! Agree with all the other negative comments! Just wasted 57 minutes of my life.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I'm sorry you feel disappointed, Sherri. We realize that not all viewers will love this. However, we still think this holds important and key messages, and hope you continue to enjoy our other films :) ~ Jasmin@FMTV ❤
Donna Jacobson (Clark) | 1 month ago
How do I remove this gimmicky ridiculous video from my list?
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month ago
Hi Donna, please untick the clock-like icon located at the lower right-hand corner of screen ~ Ivory@FMTV
Donna Jacobson (Clark) | 1 month ago
Fake was the word..,
Donna Jacobson (Clark) | 1 month ago
A bit like a circus. Too a long tome to tell a small amount of info.
Was an infomercial with the continued repition. A bit off putting
Didn’t get my vote . Can adjust the stars
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month ago
Hello Donna, I'm sorry you feel this way. I greatly value your feedback and will pass this on to the Team ~ Ivory@FMTV
Francine Guturrez | 1 month ago
It was okay... the information needed to be backed up by more scientific information or studies. It did not feel genuine. I agree with Soy Sugar Gluten Dairy Peanut Eggs and Corn not being great for the body but the sources they come from do make these 7 foods good or bad for you. Just eliminating these or any other food sources will result in weight loss. But eliminating these foods must be done very carefully because the detoxification systems can be very painful.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 month ago
We greatly appreciate sharing your feedback with us Francine :) ~ Joyce@FMTV
robyn | 3 months ago
Good information but I felt I was being sold. Very much like an infomercial you would see on late night TV.