FMTV - Drop 7 Foods: Feel Better Fast!

Drop 7 Foods: Feel Better Fast!

Runtime: 57m 51s | Release date: 2013

This film features: JJ Virgin.

You'll discover “Health” foods that could be hurting you!

• How to be your best at years forty, fifty, sixty, seventy and beyond
  • Why 95% of all diets fail
  • The real cause of weight gain and the number one secret to rapid weight loss
  • It’s not about cutting calories, instead you will learn other techniques
  • Simple, delicious food swaps you’ll love
  • Learn why fat is not your fault
  • One simple way to look and feel better fast

JJ Virgin

You may also like:

JK Mehta | 2 months ago
JOB WELL DONE JJ VIRGIN !

I just watched this film and I was agitated as well due to fake smiles, repeated statements, nodding heads like they were told to agree with her as she was going through her presentation BUT REGARDLESS OF ALL THIS the biggest take away is to be able to stay focused on THE POSITIVES OF THIS FILM AND WALK AWAY WITH PRECIOUS INFORMATION that will enable all of us to be able to live a better and healthy life ! Let’s develop little more patience and understanding for our fellow beings so all of us can benefit from each other and learn from each other IN THE NAME OF GOOD HEALTH !
Violet Duncan | 2 months, 1 week ago
As others have said, the information contained is valuable but the delivery seems cheap and cheesy. I really wish JJ Virgin had done this a different way without the applause and fake smiles in the audience.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
HI Violet! Thank you for tuning in and commenting, rest assured that your feedback is always important to us. We still feel it important to share with our subscribers and that there are people within the FMTV community who will find the messages within useful. Much love ~Jasmin
Lisa DuCette | 4 months, 1 week ago
disappointed. I would rather this video be wrapped up in 10 minutes. Lots of long pauses, and it feels very cheap and the language is similar to a 2am infomercial.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 1 week ago
Sorry to hear you feel disappointed, Lisa. We have considered this video carefully, as we do with all our content, and feel strongly that there are people within the FMTV community who will find this message useful. We, however, appreciate and greatly value your feedback and have passed this on to the team :) ~ Iris
Ronja Holm | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
The information is helpful, but I don’t like the delivery. It’s very cheap looking, like a commercial/talk show from the 80s or 90s..
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Ronja, thank you for your feedback. We have considered this video carefully, as we do with all our content, and feel strongly that there are people within the FMTV community who will find this message useful. However, we appreciate and greatly value your feedback and have passed this on to the team :) ~ Iris
MARJORY CHAM | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I am going to try it and drag my daughter along :)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Sounds like a plan, Marjory! All the best to you and your daughter! :) ~ Iris
Martina Giraldi | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Even if the quality of the movie was not like others, I felt the message was right. I have dropped the 7 foods and after 10 days I have already lost 3 kilograms! I was already on an healthy diet but it was very difficult for me to lose weight in the last months (maximum 0,5 kilograms in one week even with sport and eating approx 1200 kcal a day...) . Now I can eat as much as I want of the allowed foods. My headaches and swelling have disappeared. Sometimes my eyes were swollen, now I think it was because of the lactose. My skin glows, I feel more energised and no PMS symptoms (usually terrible aches, tiredness and weight gain). It's amazing. And only in 10 days! I will continue at least for 21 days and perhaps more, if I feel confortable with. I am also eating sweets, but homemade sweets without the 7 foods ( for example I have made and eaten the delicious indugent chocolate coconut ice cream... and also the raw lemon carrot cake.... Ihave eaten 1/4 of the cake and at least 500 ml of ice cream and I have not gained weight.... but lost 3 kilograms in 10 days!)
This movie really inspired me.

Please don't stop at the appearance, the message is really easy to apply and good, at least for me!