FMTV - Connecting with Your Higher Self Visualization

Connecting with Your Higher Self Visualization

Series: Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel | Episode: 7 | Runtime: 20m 03s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Jon Gabriel.

A powerful meditation to open up your life force energy meridians and bring your higher self into your body and life.

Too often we get caught up in the mundane, the routine, and the repetition of everyday life. Take the time to connect with your higher self in this grounding visualization with Jon Gabriel.

During this meditation, Jon will help you open your life force energy meridians through finding your inner, healing light.

Jon Gabriel

More From Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel:

Karen Kinloch | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
I loved thia meditation. Found it very emotional and empowering. Tears are healing right? I so want to be a better version of myself. Going to incorporate this into my daily self care practices. Thank you
Karelle | FMTV | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
You're most welcome, Karen! We appreciate your lovely feedback! Start making a better version of yourself. :) ~ Karelle
Christa Godschalk | 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Hello,
I cant watch the video. IT keeps stopping before the first minute is finished. Would iT be an option just leuke Netflix to get the opportunity to download the films. I would love to watch withouten wifi.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 weeks ago
Hello, Christa! I am sorry to know that. Please try refreshing your browser as this often helps. May I know the device you are using? If you are an Android user, the FMTV app does have a feature where you can save videos to your offline playlist to watch later. They will remain available in your offline playlist so long as you have an active subscription to FMTV :) ~ Pauline
Christa Godschalk | 4 weeks ago
Hello Pauline, i am using an iPad. Where can I find the feature? I have had this problem before... on the tv the app works perfect but on my iPad not always. Thank you for the quick response! Bye!
Christa Godschalk | 4 weeks ago
Pauline,

I just now added the ap on my Android tablet and its working way better and also see the download function.
Wich i dont see on my iPad... but i am happy now!
Shelley Lilley | 1 month ago
Beautiful immersion
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month ago
We're glad you loved it, Shelley! ❤️ ~ Karelle
Peta Matthews | 1 month ago
A beautiful and powerful meditation. I feel like a whole a new fresh and empowered being full of vitality and purpose. Thank you
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month ago