FMTV - Connecting with Your Higher Self Visualization

Connecting with Your Higher Self Visualization

Series: Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel | Runtime: 20m 03s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Jon Gabriel.

A powerful meditation to open up your life force energy meridians and bring your higher self into your body and life.

Too often we get caught up in the mundane, the routine, and the repetition of everyday life. Take the time to connect with your higher self in this grounding visualization with Jon Gabriel.

During this meditation, Jon will help you open your life force energy meridians through finding your inner, healing light.

Jon Gabriel

More From Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel:

Shashu Habtu | 1 week, 4 days ago
The 20 mins went by fast. It was a very powerful visualization very different and it touched every strand If my body. Thank you!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 week, 4 days ago
It's nice to know that you enjoyed the video, Shashu. Thanks for watching ~ Ivory :)
Lisa Sanderson | 1 week, 6 days ago
Love, love, love this series, thank you so much. Is there was a way please to download Jon Gabriel's 'connecting with your higher self visualisation' meditation? It's the most incredible meditation I've ever done and can hand on heart say it's been life changing.
Karelle | FMTV | 1 week, 6 days ago
Hello Lisa. We're glad to know you're loving this! Moreover, FMTV is a streaming-only service, so you will need access to the internet when browsing the content of the library to watch and listen. We do not have a downloadable MP3 version available for the videos. However, please stay tuned for further updates! ~ Karelle
Gingi Freeman | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I am a big fan of Jon Gabriel, I always walk away from his guided visualizations feeling refreshed and changed for the better. This one is so refreshing and energizing and a great way to spiritually detox before embarking on any life change or personal challenge. Thank you!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
It is our great pleasure to share this powerful meditation with you, Gigi and so pleased to hear it has worked well for you ♥ ~ Iris
Zen Greenway | 1 month, 1 week ago
This visualization gives me the most intense feeling of connection with myself. I've never really thought in terms of energy blockages before, but I can actually feel them clearing. I will be doing this one for the rest of my life.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
Great to know that, Zen! We wish you wellness :) ~ Pauline
Karla Rivadeneyra | 1 month, 1 week ago
What a powerful meditation, I have never gotten to experience a clear view of how I want my life to be. I loved it and I really felt it within me!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
This is such a good news Karla, we love hearing your wonderful feedback ~ Ivory :)