FMTV - Class 3: The Power of the Mind

Class 3: The Power of the Mind

Series: Wim Hof Method: Mini Series | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 05m 25s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Wim Hof.

The final piece of the puzzle, and the most important, is the power of the mind-body connection. In Class 3 you’ll learn about the power of intention and how to use what you’ve learned in Classes 1 & 2 to take back control and live your ideal life.

Wim Hof

More From Wim Hof Method: Mini Series:

Dea Jedinečná | 1 day, 7 hours ago
Amazing guy, that Wim Hof. And great fun :D I am going to look into his method deeper and colder ;)
Carmen | 1 week, 5 days ago
😊❄ loving it
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 week, 4 days ago
We are happy to know that, Carmen :) ~ Pauline
Dawna Masters | 2 months ago
You are quite a guy Wim! I can't say how I resonate with your teaching style..it's so refreshing and keeps me smiling while learning...I am on it, thanks in part to. I am overcoming what doctors call a terminal disease and what I call a limiting belief...thanks for taking me on this important part of the journey. I am getting better and better every day in every way!!! love dawna
Linda MN Nicholas | 2 months ago
Elementary My Dear Watson (as Mr Holmes would say!). Clearly explained in his inimitable style, Wim puts it all together with the importance of setting the intention. I am going to benefit immensely from these classes, life will never be the same again. Look forward also, to sharing with others. :)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months ago
So love your positive attitude, Linda! Hope these classes will take your health to a new level and help you heal! ♥ Thanks so much your interest in helping spread the message! :) ~ Iris
Rocio Lobo | 2 months, 1 week ago
Setting the intention is the powerful part. Now I understand why I couldn’t take the cold shower. Thank you Wim and FMTV!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Rocio! Happy to know you find this video helpful :) ~ Iris
karen karateew | 2 months, 1 week ago