FMTV - Class 3: The Power of the Mind

Class 3: The Power of the Mind

Series: Wim Hof Method: Mini Series | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 05m 25s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Wim Hof.

The final piece of the puzzle, and the most important, is the power of the mind-body connection. In Class 3 you’ll learn about the power of intention and how to use what you’ve learned in Classes 1 & 2 to take back control and live your ideal life.

Wim Hof

More From Wim Hof Method: Mini Series:

Gingi Freeman | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Wim is a joy. I want to meet him in person someday. What an inspiration!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Totally agree with you, Ginig! You can find more videos of Wim Hof here: https://www.fmtv.com/expert/wim-hof. Enjoy! :) ~ Iris
Gabriela Rezende | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I love it that Wim says that we don´t need to force. I do what Audrey suggests in his book ( https://www.amazon.com/Own-Day-Your-Life-Optimized/dp/0062684078 ) before going to a cold, warm, cold .... shower: fast deep breathing. Audrey said in an interview he was inspired (or learned) it with Wim Hoff. It´s been awsome and easy to do it that way. There is a momment I decide not to feel cold and have fun under the water and it works. However I live in a hot country, so it´s easier for me, I must say.
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Gabriela, we are glad that this practice works well with you. Best of health! ~ Ivory :)
Dea Jedinečná | 5 months ago
Amazing guy, that Wim Hof. And great fun :D I am going to look into his method deeper and colder ;)
Carmen | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
😊❄ loving it
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
We are happy to know that, Carmen :) ~ Pauline
Dawna Masters | 7 months ago
You are quite a guy Wim! I can't say how I resonate with your teaching style..it's so refreshing and keeps me smiling while learning...I am on it, thanks in part to. I am overcoming what doctors call a terminal disease and what I call a limiting belief...thanks for taking me on this important part of the journey. I am getting better and better every day in every way!!! love dawna
Linda MN Nicholas | 7 months, 1 week ago
Elementary My Dear Watson (as Mr Holmes would say!). Clearly explained in his inimitable style, Wim puts it all together with the importance of setting the intention. I am going to benefit immensely from these classes, life will never be the same again. Look forward also, to sharing with others. :)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
So love your positive attitude, Linda! Hope these classes will take your health to a new level and help you heal! ♥ Thanks so much your interest in helping spread the message! :) ~ Iris