FMTV - Class 1: The Power of Breathing

Class 1: The Power of Breathing

Series: Wim Hof Method: Mini Series | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 10m 08s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Wim Hof.

How we breathe has a powerful effect on our physiology. In Class 1, you’ll learn the scientific breathing technique to significantly improve your energy levels, detox the body, relieve stress and tension, and strengthen your immune system.

Wim Hof

More From Wim Hof Method: Mini Series:

Gingi Freeman | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Simply amazing. I have suffered from very poor respiratory health and approached this with the limiting belief that I would not be able to hold my breath very long (U have only ever been able to hold my breath for 20-30 seconds in the past). First round I help my breath for 70 seconds. I am in awe. Thank you, this is one I will keep coming back to.
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
We are so glad this class helped you in some ways Gingi, keep practicing ~ Ivory :)
Helen Bolton | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Very first time I did this, after one round was able to hold my breath for 2.30 minutes! Unbelievable when it could barely be 30 seconds with just one breath. Wim is amazing! I'm going to get into a rhythm of doing this every morning. 😀
Karelle | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
We're so glad to know that, Helen! ❤️ ~ Karelle
Eleanor Glashier | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I really enjoyed the feeling of relaxation through my whole body with each round. With each round I could hold my breath longer in such a peaceful way. Thank you Wim!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow! Well done, Eleanor! So happy to hear it's working well for you :) Keep up the great work! ♥ ~ Iris
Georgios Kiouplidis | 7 months ago | Edited 3 months, 3 weeks ago
A
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months ago | Edited 7 months ago
Hi Georgios, we'd love to help you with your question, but, we would recommend that you get in touch with Wim Hof's support team directly at support@wimhofmethod.com regarding this and any other questions that you may have about this practice :) ~ Iris
Linda MN Nicholas | 7 months, 1 week ago
This is an amazing exercise, and although I will need to watch and listen again to get it right, I was able to hold my breath surprisingly comfortably for 60 seconds first try. I can see how quickly it is possible to improve and look forward to doing so. Will definitely be incorporating this breathwork into my day - I love the numerous health benefits and they cost nothing! Thank you Wim and FMTV!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
Exactly, Linda! Well said and congratulations on your first attempt at doing this breathwork! We hope that as you continue to do this practice, you'd reap all the benefits that this technique has to offer :) Best of luck! ~ Iris