FMTV - Class 1: The Power of Breathing

Class 1: The Power of Breathing

Series: Wim Hof Method: Mini Series | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 10m 08s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Wim Hof.

How we breathe has a powerful effect on our physiology. In Class 1, you’ll learn the scientific breathing technique to significantly improve your energy levels, detox the body, relieve stress and tension, and strengthen your immune system.

Wim Hof

More From Wim Hof Method: Mini Series:

Eleanor Glashier | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I really enjoyed the feeling of relaxation through my whole body with each round. With each round I could hold my breath longer in such a peaceful way. Thank you Wim!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Wow! Well done, Eleanor! So happy to hear it's working well for you :) Keep up the great work! ♥ ~ Iris
Georgios Kiouplidis | 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Hi,

Do you do always 30 inhale / exhales between the rounds or after round 1 I choose whenever I want to hold my breath again to finish a round?

Thanks
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Edited 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hi Georgios, we'd love to help you with your question, but, we would recommend that you get in touch with Wim Hof's support team directly at support@wimhofmethod.com regarding this and any other questions that you may have about this practice :) ~ Iris
Linda MN Nicholas | 2 months ago
This is an amazing exercise, and although I will need to watch and listen again to get it right, I was able to hold my breath surprisingly comfortably for 60 seconds first try. I can see how quickly it is possible to improve and look forward to doing so. Will definitely be incorporating this breathwork into my day - I love the numerous health benefits and they cost nothing! Thank you Wim and FMTV!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months ago
Exactly, Linda! Well said and congratulations on your first attempt at doing this breathwork! We hope that as you continue to do this practice, you'd reap all the benefits that this technique has to offer :) Best of luck! ~ Iris
Rocio Lobo | 2 months, 1 week ago
This is powerful, I could keep my breath for just 30 seconds but I went beyond 2 minutes the first round and finished the third with 3:16. Today is a cloudy, rainy and cold day, I will see how my energy flows. Thank you Wim and FMTV!!!
Joy Sheehan | 2 months, 1 week ago
Ive been practicing deep breathing for the last few days on my own. so excited to see this series. Can’t wait to see the rewards from doing this.
Allison Crouche | 2 months, 1 week ago
This was so great. Wim is so amusing, very comical and animated. Obviously so passionate about his work.
I tried the breathing technique straight away and was blown away by it. I felt amazing and light, tingling sensation all over my skin. I was able to ‘hold my breath’ for 1:50, 2:07, 2:45 then felt the deepest relaxation I’ve ever experienced. Amazing! I’m adding this to my daily routine.
Thank you Wim for sharing this with us. Thank you FMTV.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
Hi Allison! Love your enthusiasm. Keep it up and you're in for a great journey! If you have any questions along the way, our Support Angels are available on Live Chat 24/7 - we are here to help! ~ Jasmin ❤