FMTV - Chloe, a Journey Through Life

Chloe, a Journey Through Life

Runtime: 45m 21s | Release date: 2016

On a deserted beach, on an early summer morning, Chloe (30) wakes up confused. We observe her discomfort, until she immerses herself, fully dressed, in the blue sea, synonymous with a maternal belly. Her thought, like Ariadne's thread, accompanies us during the whole film through an inner journey made of discovery, conquest, relapse, and finally, rebirth.

A journey that starts from that beach, crosses the depth of the sea, roads, and endless panoramas, comes in a magical place, the Temple of Yoga, and continues until closing the circle at the same beach.

Thanks to the encounter with yoga and meditation, Chloe finds the keys to face and overcome fear, anxiety, and the moment she is living in. Each of its intimate phases is led by interviews with extraordinary yogis and scientists, who answer, between the lines, her spiritual doubts. Constant yoga practice allows her to accept weaknesses and prepares her to face others relapses, aware that every challenge is a hymn to life and it must be lived until the end to grow inwardly.

Chloe represents each one of us and her inner journey is ours too.

Francesca De Luca
Sharon Gannon
Jayadev Jaerschky
Joseph LeDoux
Daniela Shiller
Richard J Davidson

You may also like:

Tasha Robinson | 3 months, 1 week ago
Very inspirational! I enjoyed the film. I'm tired of being down hearted/depressed about my life. Time to start living!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months, 1 week ago
So happy to hear you were inspired by the film, Tasha and so love the positive attitude! All the best to you! ♥ ~ Iris
Deborah Chazan | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
This movie has inspired me to find a yoga practice that fits ... I practice meditation/mindfulness & have done a lot of psychological work . Because of some physical health issues I haven't managed much yoga but beginning to realise more & more that working with the body movement is so important too . Thanks 🙏❤️
Karelle | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
We're so glad to hear that, Deborah! Namaste! 🙏❤️ ~ Karelle
Jacqueline Kassick | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
great movie! Thank you! Please add more documentaries/films showing Ananda communities and teachers. It's the kind energy and consciousness that we all need right now... Blessings from Brazil
Gia | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Loved this. And learned a lot. However, Jayadev says we should not meditate until we are ready. What are some ways we can get stronger first?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Hello Gia, great to know you have learned from this. You may want to check some meditation for beginners videos. Head here to check some: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/a-beginners-guide-to-meditation-golden-heart-meditation https://www.fmtv.com/watch/self-love-yoga-meditation https://www.fmtv.com/watch/chakra-balancing-meditation I hope these help :) ~ Pauline
Annette Anderson | 4 months ago
Possibly practicing gratitude...doing it in a formal way. I listened to an interview of a monk, and each night before he falls to sleep, he reviews his day and finds three unique events/things for that day for which he can be grateful. One benefit of a gratitude practice: it shows us there are positive things in our lives, which helps us so we don't live in fear all the time.
Kathryn | 5 months ago
I loved this film because I recognised myself totally. I am the tight rope walker, I feel I can sink into panic...,and then back on the right road. So happy to see this is normal. It's reassuring.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
We love to know how this film made an impact, Kathryn! Thank you for sharing :) ~ Pauline