FMTV - Gluten-Free Orange Cake

Gluten-Free Orange Cake

Series: Celebrate Your Sweet Tooth: Baked Desserts | Runtime: 16m 51s | Release date: 2018

An AMAZING wholefood, gluten-free orange cake!

Makes​ 15 slices

Chef Cynthia Louise

More From Celebrate Your Sweet Tooth: Baked Desserts:

Dina Rimer | 5 months ago
Cynthia I love your enthusiasm and energy. I am getting my guts up to try baking. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of ingredients/money I've wasted in the past!! You make it look so fun!!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 5 months ago
Practice makes perfect, Dina! Glad to know this video could help and guide you! Enjoy, baking :) ~ Pauline
Chef Cynthia Louise | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Dina, So grateful to hear this. I am not a baker... but it's fun to have a play around. Have you made some of these recipes?
JANA WILLIAMS | 5 months ago
I made the cake and I loved it. The cake is moist and delicious, real treat!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months ago
So glad to hear you loved this recipe, Jana! ♥ ~ Iris
Hope Skilling | 5 months, 1 week ago
I made this "cake" and I do not recommend it. It is very heavy , moist & filling, not at all appropriate for dessert. It might be OK with coffee or tea for breakfast. It tastes and has the consistency of orange flavored corn bread. The picture and video show using a springform pan but the recipe indicates a loaf pan. I used a 10 inch springform, which turned out to be too large.
Margaret Legassick | 6 months ago
Cynthia I really enjoy watching you in the kitchen, you are so inspiring and funny. I made the chocolate brownies and I will have a go at making the orange cake. Thanks
Karelle | FMTV | 6 months ago
We appreciate your lovely feedback, Margaret! ~ Karelle
Chef Cynthia Louise | 6 months ago
Hey Margaret.... love that you are enjoying watching and making the recipes. Thanks for your support.
Melanie Battye | 6 months ago
Also wondering what size springform pan you used in the video?