FMTV - Cinnamon Scrolls

Cinnamon Scrolls

Series: Celebrate Your Sweet Tooth: Baked Desserts | Runtime: 22m 11s | Release date: 2018

Delicious and gooey cinnamon rolls!

Serves: 8-10

Chef Cynthia Louise

More From Celebrate Your Sweet Tooth: Baked Desserts:

Linda Pecone | 9 months, 1 week ago
Not sure why I can only watch the trailer
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Hi Linda, sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing this recipe video. To better assist you with this, please connect with us instantly via our live chat assistance: https://lc.chat/now/4458521 and we'd be more than happy to further assist you :) ~ Iris
Rosemary Vitale | 9 months, 4 weeks ago
WOW! Thanks for this recipe. Made it today made a few changes because it is what I had in the pantry. Used cashew milk and half wheat flour, also used golden raisins and walnuts. Took the raisins and walnuts and processed them in the food processor. My guys loved it, I'll have to hide one for myself. Love your recipes and the way you can use substitutions, you inspire me to do new things in the kitchen.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi Rosemary! We are so excited to know that you and your family loved this recipe! Feel free to ask us about anything! ~ Jasmin 💚
Chef Cynthia Louise | 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I love that you made it work with what you had in your cupboard! Such a beautiful way to cook.
Rosemary Vitale | 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Patricia | 10 months, 1 week ago
Can you make this vegan using a flax seed egg?
Chef Cynthia Louise | 10 months, 1 week ago
Hey Patricia, I haven't tried with this recipe. I'd be keen to know if you happen to give it a shot. x