FMTV - Black Bean & Quinoa Superfood Salad

Black Bean & Quinoa Superfood Salad

Series: Elizabeth Eats Series 1 | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 9m | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Elizabeth Rider.

This easy, delicious dish will quickly become a family favorite; you don’t even have to tell them it’s healthy. Use it as a side dish for just about anything, or even serve it up as the main event. Elizabeth also shows you how to make perfectly cooked, great tasting quinoa every time. It's the perfect pasta replacement for gluten-conscious eaters.

Serves: 4

Elizabeth Rider

More From Elizabeth Eats Series 1:

Allison Crouche | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I made this, with one can of beans :), and it's a great dish. So simple yet tasty. Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
So glad to hear you loved it, Allison! ♥ ~ Iris
Cynthia Sheptock | 11 months, 1 week ago
This is my weekend to try new recipes and I've decided to try this one. I followed the video and made the Black Bean and Quinoa Super Salad.........it is delicious and it even got a thumbs-up from my hubby! This is a keeper. Thank you Elizabeth, I'm hoping that the Chicken Tacos will come out equally delicious (their in the crock pot right now, only 2.5 hours to go). Tomorrow I'll be making the Spaghetti Squash Noodles and Cashew Pesto for dinner.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 11 months, 1 week ago
It's great to hear you and your family loved this recipe, Cynthia! Hope you love the Chicken Tacos just the same :) ~ Iris
Jo Anne Matzuka | 1 year, 5 months ago
Making it now and watched the video before I read the recipe. Elizabeth said 2 cans of beans and the recipe as printed says only 1. I have 2 cans open so that is what I am going with . Just wanted to let you know.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 5 months ago
Thank you for informing us about this, Jo Anne! We've now updated the recipe to 2 cans of beans :) Feel free to comment anytime 💕 ~ Jasmin
Sherrinne MacDonald | 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn't even notice that Elizabeth said two cans of Black beans, I have been making this salad for months now using one can.. Taste good, I have had so many compliments from people who don't normally eat beans and requests for me to bring this salad to parties and BBQ's.. So I reckon I'll stay with one can, for now anyway..
Lorie Hager | 1 year, 6 months ago
I love the Elizabeth Eats series I want to try everything she has, they look so awesome.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi, Lorie! Yes, all recipes should be tried as they are really amazing 💕 ~ Jasmin
Laura Ocampo | 1 year, 6 months ago
Delicious and super easy!! The cilantro and the cayenne give it a nice kick ;) Perfect gusto.