FMTV - Interview

Interview

Runtime: 27m 7s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Laurentine ten Bosch.

In this interview James & Laurentine will answer the following questions:

• How did you prepare nutritionally for conceiving a baby?
  • What to consider if you’re having a hard time falling pregnant?
  • So what is the best way to eat when you’re pregnant?
  • When you’re pregnant is okay to eat raw foods, soft cheeses & fish?
  • Should you take supplements during pregnancy?
  • How did you connect with the baby before he/she was born?
  • What was your birth plan?
  • Did you also have a backup birth plan?

*Disclaimer

The content of this film is for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not rely on any advice or information given as it does not take into account your personal circumstances or any applicable medical conditions.

James Colquhoun
Laurentine ten Bosch

You may also like:

Farmer Ollie | 3 years ago
Hi, I'm wondering where to look for a baby hammock!? I love the idea and am curious where James and Laurentine found theirs. Thanks!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 years ago
Hi Ollie, simply download the Baby Matters shopping list from the resources section here: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/baby-matters-program. It features Laurentine's favorite pregnancy and baby items to help you get prepared when expecting. I hope this helps :) Wishing you wellness! ~ Iris
Tammy | 3 years ago
I used to do a lot of those kinds of things while pregnant. I used to read to them while in the belly as I rocked on a rocking chair. I think I breast fed for about a year each child too. Don't think I have ever used a substitute for breast milk. It's good to know about things that could be done to assist those with latching problems. I had a friend very disappointed because her nipples were inverted and the hospital told her to just feed with formula because it was too hard on the baby.
Larissa Halls | 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Thank you so much for sharing so lovingly. What was the brand of Organic Goats Milk did you use? I'm half way through my first pregnancy and intend to breast feed, but I'd like to have a back up ready just in case there are breast feeding problems. Thanks so much.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Larissa! Congratulations! James and Laurentine used an organic goats milk formula (available in Australia & Europe only) called Holle which is closest to human milk. Here's an article that you might interesting: http://www.foodmatters.com/article/10-months-on-babies-belly-buttons-breast-milk. All the best! ~ Jasmin
Laurence Gerard | 3 years, 1 month ago
Especially love the last bit, great message for the kid!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 years, 1 month ago
Happy to hear that, Laurence! Thanks for watching :) ~ Iris
Kate Bowern | 3 years, 2 months ago
So beautiful xo
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, Kate! Cheers! :) ~ Iris
Mirjam None | 3 years, 3 months ago
So much great info for all moms and dads to be! Absolutely love the little prayer guys! I tell my little girl that whenever she's in doubt, she has beautiful answers already inside of her and that she can listen to that.