FMTV - Day 3

Day 3

Series: A Beginner's Guide To Mindfulness Meditation | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 7m 15s | Release date: 2014

This segment features: Ira Israel.

Welcome to your 3rd day of meditation. In this session, Ira Israel teaches you how to observe your thoughts through the aid of visualization.

Ira Israel

More From A Beginner's Guide To Mindfulness Meditation:

Jane Menere | 4 months, 1 week ago
Hi, thanks for this meditation. I am a novice when it comes to meditation. I find it very difficult to visualise. When thoughts come into my mind, I am unable to visualise leaves or clouds or a river etc, I just have to bring my mind back to focusing on my breath. Any suggestions how to develop visualisation? Thank you
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 4 months, 1 week ago
Hi Jane! We may feel as though the mind simply can’t concentrate but in fact, any time you think of something, you are already visualizing it. What's important is that you are in a deeply relaxed state before you attempt to visualize. Just be patient, and gradually, you'll soon enjoy your visualization skills! ~ Jasmin ❤
Vivian Hayashi | 2 years ago
Hi, thanks for this series! You were saying to observe the direction the thoughts floated away. My leaves went to the left and the clouds to the right. What is the significance of he direction? Thanks
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 years ago
Hi Vivian! We'd love to help you out with this but it would be best to connect with Ira directly about this. You can reach him here anytime: www.IraIsrael.com. ~ Jasmin ❤
Judith Heezen/ SYNCO BVBA | 2 years, 2 months ago
It takes a long time to load the video's on the app or they do not load. Can anybody help me? Thanks
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Judith! We know how important this is so can you please try to uninstall, then reinstall the app. If this doesn't work, we'd love to help you with this so please chat with us so we'll have an idea on how to resolve this for you. ~ Jasmin ❤