FMTV - A Beginner’s Guide to Happiness: 5 Meditations to Inspire Joy

A Beginner’s Guide to Happiness: 5 Meditations to Inspire Joy

Runtime: 65m 08s | Release date: 2015

This film features: Ira Israel.

Are you ready to meditate your way to happiness? Ira Israel is a clinical psychologist and wellness advocate that has specialized in psychology, philosophy and religious studies; and he is is here to send you straight to the highest end of your happiness spectrum. This 5-part video series will guide you through key topics that are essential knowledge for living the most vibrant and fulfilling life possible. Topics covered: what is happiness, how to be true to yourself in this crazy world, taking ownership of your life, becoming grateful and building true and authentic relationships. As Ira talks through these components, you will be given complimentary meditative tools to elevate self-love and ultimately inspire joy from within.

Covers Topics:
  1. What is Happiness?
  2. Your Way of Being in the World
  3. How To Own Your Life
  4. Gratitude
  5. Authentic Relationships

Ira Israel

You may also like:

Liz Baxter | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Beautiful and Practical - This has made me feel calm and positive.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
We love to know that, Liz :) ~ Pauline
Carrie Romney | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Powerful!!!!
I had just looked up how to learn the meditations taught by the Ishayas of the Bright Path. It is a three day event. To be short i cannot attend. Disappointed and looking for something for a shift in my thought processes I found this! I have been grievng the recent loss of my Mom, recently had Shingles and currently dealing with residual nerve pain , dealing with recent memory of adult childrens abuse by their father, and then my own guilt and shame of not knowing it happened or being able to protect them.

Ira,
THANK-YOU!!!
I will come back to this often. Until I have mastered it!
Many Blessings!
Carrie
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Carrie, so sorry to hear about your loss and what you are going through right now. It's really great to hear that you find Ira's meditation video helpful. I also would like to recommend Louise Hay's 'You Can Heal Your Life' video and hope you find this helpful as well as you continue with your journey: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/you-can-heal-your-life :) All the best to you! ♥ ~ Iris
Sandra Lachapelle | 1 year ago
I absolutely loved both of these documentaries!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year ago
Great watch indeed Sandra! ~ Ivory :)
Darcia Dillard | 1 year, 6 months ago
Please add a time stamp for the meditations.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi Darcia, we appreciate and greatly value your suggestion and will pass this on to the team :) ~ Iris
Patricia Reimer | 2 years, 1 month ago
This video was amazing. Not only was it visually beautiful with all the different locations shown, but Ira teaches in such a way that I can not only understand what he is saying right away, I feel like I can immediately put his techniques and advice into practice and feel a change in myself and my outlook on life right away. Simply wonderful!
Christine Cunningham | 2 years, 8 months ago
This video was very enjoyable, relaxing and educational. I enjoyed the quotes, the Buddhist concepts, and the meditations. Thank you! I'll surely watch this over and over.