FMTV - 7Days 2Guys 1Juicer

7Days 2Guys 1Juicer

Runtime: 53m 21s | Release date: 2015

Obesity is a growing epidemic in America. Every section of the population from kids to adults is affected by this alarming health crises. Chad and Kenny are now part of the expanding population that is overweight. Years of processed and fast food have taken a toll on their bodies. At one point in their lives, they were both athletic and active. Now they are overweight and unhappy.

Kenny, who was once in the military, used to be slim and attractive to women. Now he feels fat and uncomfortable in his own skin. Chad, a diabetic, used to play football and run. Now he can barely play with his son without getting tired. Over the course of seven days, Kenny and Chad go cold turkey on the unhealthy food that has become a habit and turn to fresh fruit and vegetable juices in an attempt to take back their lives.

All day, every day, they will consume juices made fresh by them. They will also engage in activities such as boxing, yoga and spin to get their bodies moving again. Can Chad and Kenny go from fast food to fresh juice? 7days 2guys 1juicer chronicles the daily struggle, the highs, and the lows as Kenny and Chad move toward a healthier lifestyle.

Chad Reynolds
Kenny Hooper
Dr. Sharon Hausman-Cohen
Dr. Lara Hochman
Audrey Glaser, health coach

You may also like:

Khara Ashburne | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow. So I guess the other guy went right back to his habits. Sad. I hope he watched this and felt some renewed motivation. As a health & lifestyle coach who’s battled my own food addiction and negativity I’ve learned that MINDSET is the most important part. Dude didn’t have his mind made up to begin with. So he quickly crumbled. Sad. Especially since as a diabetic he should’ve been MOST motivated.

(As a side note it seemed like his wife also had weight issues. It is VERY difficult for one partner to change when the other is doing differently. MUCH harder.)
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for sending us your feedback Khara :) ~ Joyce
Gabriela Rezende | 4 months, 1 week ago
Intersting.
kristy perkins | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Sadly, Chad has a serious food addiction. He was not a good candidate for this particular documentary, IMO.
As for the documentary itself... I do not think you should start off full bore juicing AND exercising the way they did here. Start with juicing for a few weeks and once the detox symptoms lessen and the energy levels rise....THEN you can start adding some workouts SLOWLY. Starting off with too much will only set most people up for failure in the long run.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
We greatly appreciate sharing your thoughts with us, Kristy :) ~ Joyce
Khara Ashburne | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I agree. I recommend people nail the food part first and get in a good rhythm with that. THEN add in exercise.
Gabriela Rezende | 8 months ago
Somethng I really liked aobut this documentary was the follow-up: 3 months and 1 year after the "intervention". I wish other documentaries would have that too. It gets us more hopefull and inspired when we see the changes sustaining....
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months ago
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Gabriela! Happy to know you were inspired by the documentary! :) ~ Iris
Khara Ashburne | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yeah. That was GREAT. Just wish the other guy had been brave enough to also get on camera again.
Gabriela Rezende | 4 months, 1 week ago
Khara, I thought it was so cool to have someone reply to my comment. I loved it. BTW, I read your previous comment and really appreciated it.