FMTV - Overcoming Insomnia

Overcoming Insomnia

Series: Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews | Episode: 4 | Runtime: 48m 18s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Tom Cronin.

Join Tom Cronin & James Colquhoun as they discuss how to overcome insomnia naturally.

Not only will you learn about how to overcome insomnia, you will also discover:

• How to address why the nervous system is not allowing you to sleep naturally.
  • How to apply meditation to assist the sleep process.
  • Simple and practical tips on how to get a good night's sleep.​

Tom Cronin

More From Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews:

Audrey MULIVA | 2 months, 1 week ago
I found some inner peace throughout listening to this interview; I am way too familiar with insomnia ; In my 20s I was diagnosed having a physical depression due to months of less than 2h sleep per night; In my 30s i lost my child as a consequence of my stressful and lack of proper restful sleep; And just last week , i lost my dear friend who developed a sleeping pills addiction and who knew too well how too little sleep can threw you out of Life ; With a grateful approach, I take all these experiences as i dreadful reminder of the critical importance of our sleep; I am now dedicated in guiding people in finding their online/offline balance and to step away from phone addictions over stimulating our nervous system which over time make us less humans and less capable of bonding with others healthily and living a graceful Life; I will leave the topic here or I will be be writing a book in this comment section! Thank you so much for this insightful content and introducing me to Tom's knowledge ; I am definitely in the process of recovering from chronic insomnia.Thank you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome Audrey and thank you so much for sharing your story with us. We wish you the very best as you continue your journey to healing ❤ ~ Iris
Jolanda Koedood | 5 months, 1 week ago
Thank you Tom and James a great interview indeed, will check out some of Tom's meditations
Ivory David | FMTV | 5 months, 1 week ago
So glad you loved this interview Jolanda, we do too ~ Ivory :)
Donna Tanzi | 1 year ago
So this video keeps starting over again each time it reaches the 3 minute mark or so. What’s up with this?
Karelle | FMTV | 1 year ago
Hello Donna. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We suggest setting the resolution to lowest as this often resolves playback issues. If you need further assistance, feel free to connect with us via Live Chat. ~ Karelle
Jen Crawford | 1 year, 5 months ago
This was a wonderful interview. I’ll defenitely be checking out Tom’s guided meditations.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 5 months ago
Thank you for your kind words Jen, this is such an informative video ~ Ivory :)
Al Buschauer | 1 year, 6 months ago

Really enjoyed Tom's interview. I was wondering if you could recommend some of the mantra meditations Tom was referring to. I'd love to get some mp3's so I could listen to them and fall asleep. I also wake up anywhere between 1-3 o'clock and usually can't get back to sleep. Thank you very much
Karelle | FMTV | 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi Al. Thank you for watching. We have a series of meditations for beginners with Tom Cronin here https://www.fmtv.com/series/a-beginners-guide-to-meditation-with-tom-cronin. Enjoy! :) ~ Karelle