FMTV - Women, Hormones & Stress

Women, Hormones & Stress

Series: Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 51m 36s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: James Colquhoun, Libby Weaver.

Join Dr. Libby Weaver and James Colquhoun for an interview about how to stop stressing and start living!

Not only will learn about how to stop stressing and start living, you will also discover:

• The ripple effect on your life due to long-term stress and the role of cortisol in your body.
  • Living in the sympathetic nervous system; and how it plays havoc on your weight. management, food cravings, sleep quality, patience, moods, self-esteem and overall quality of life.
  • Realizing that the way we eat, drink, move, think, believe and perceive impacts our need to rush.
  • Becoming aware of why you do what you do and work out what led you there.

Dr. Libby Weaver

More From Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews:

Audrey MULIVA | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
LIbby made me feel truly hopeful and in faith; By understanding our human condition and simple rhythm coupled with a joyful and grateful mindsets ; These are the healthiest keys to own our energy levels and be able to contribute in this world! She is absolutely amazing!
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 weeks, 2 days ago
So glad you to know that Audrey, very enlightening indeed ~ Ivory :)
Tina Barber | 2 months, 1 week ago
I take a ssri antidepressant for anxiety which contains seratonin ( for anxiety) could this keep me awake ? , I don't sleep even When I take melatonin in the evening as well as valarian and a antihistamine type sleeping table.
Does anyone else have this problem and have you found anything else that helps ?
I have recently taken up qi gong (curtesy of fmtv which is great for my fybromayalgia , and breathing exercises as well as tapping but to no avail as soon as me head hits the pillow I am wide awake.
Naiomi Goodwin | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow just so much amazing information. I could watch this over and over again. My favourite video so far.
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Same here Naiomi, loved this too ~ Ivory :)
Tracey Todd | 4 months ago
thank you Dr Libby for the great reminders x
Karelle | FMTV | 4 months ago
Hello Tracey. On behalf of Dr. Libby, you are most welcome! ~ Karelle
Lisa Rowse | 5 months ago
Loved this! Thank you, just what I needed to hear.
Andrea Alicer | FMTV | 5 months ago
You're most welcome, Lisa! We're glad to hear you loved it! :) ~ Andrea
Bernadette Greening | 6 months ago
Just loved this interview! So much practical information but also reinforcement to value what we already have. The infectious interaction between them at the end made me smile! Will definitely pass along to family members who are being challenged the moment and I am sure will benefit from this one and also others in the FMTV catalogue. Thanks!