FMTV - Stress in Our Modern World

Stress in Our Modern World

Series: Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 32m 53s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: James Colquhoun.

Join Daniel Amen & James Colquhoun for an interview about how to deal with stress in our modern day world.

Not only will learn about how to stop stressing and start living, you will also discover:

• How your brain health is central to all health and success.
  • The real weapons of mass destruction in our society are foods that are highly processed, pesticide sprayed, artificially colored and sweetened, and high glycemic.
  • The impact of depression on our lives.
  • The importance of knowing your health numbers and how to optimize them.
  • The power of healthy brain routines, including simple meditation.

Dr. Daniel Amen

More From Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews:

Dawn Birdi | 7 months ago
Brilliant interview.
Ivory David | FMTV | 7 months ago
Thank you for your wonderful feedback Dawn ~ Ivory@FMTV :)
Juanita Rodriguez | 7 months ago
I really enjoyed this interview. Very informative in a practical way. Thank you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months ago
You're very much welcome, Juanita! So happy to hear you enjoyed this interview! 🌷 ~ Iris@FMTV
Isamari Cruz | 7 months, 1 week ago | Edited 7 months, 1 week ago
Love this interview and the growth mindset it's transmitting. I love to learn and teach about the brain. Dr. Amen motivated me to do keep moving in that direction with simple analogies, humor and powerful questions.
Ivory David | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for tuning in Isamari, so glad you loved this interview like we all do ~ Ivory@FMTV
Juliette | 9 months, 1 week ago
Dr Amen made me laugh when he said that “frankly I wouldn’t sleep, I would prefer to continue doing things I like. “ but knowing, based on all the studies made, how crucial is a good quality sleep, he goes to bed because he loves his brain.
Memory Rescue, his book should contain, I presume, all the technical information necessary to follow his program.
Karelle | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
We appreciate your feedback, Juliette! Thank you for tuning in! :) ~ Karelle
Gaby Hopfenmueller | 1 year, 6 months ago
Great interview! In the interview Dr. Amen mentions an online platform that can be used, but I could not understand the name and the cc only read "(mumbled)" ... can you provide the name of the platform please? Thanks :)
Claudia P. Sánchez-Castillo | 2 years, 3 months ago
I so much enjoyed this interview. Practical and objective advise. He made it sound that caring for our brains is much easier than we might think! And the fact that we are making choices all the time empowers us to make the right choices! I will get his book "Memory Rescue", I am sure it will be a super guide to rescue our memory because as he said, it is not normal to loose memory at any age! Thanks Dr. Amen and James C. for this information!