FMTV - EMF's & Sleep

EMF's & Sleep

Series: Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews | Episode: 11 | Runtime: 83s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Dave Asprey, James Colquhoun.

Join Dave Asprey and James Colquhoun as they discuss why blue light and EMFs affect our sleep and how to get a deeper sleep.

In this interview you will learn:

• Why blue light is affecting our sleep
  • How to protect yourself from EMFs
  • Tips from Dave’s morning routine to start the day with maximum energy
  • How to get deeper sleep.

Dave Asprey

More From Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews:

Lisa Cunningham | 3 months, 4 weeks ago
That right there was so good
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank for tuning in and for the feedback Lisa ~ Ivory@FMTV :)
Colleen Touhy | 7 months ago
Love this video and all the content I have found on FMTV so far the only problem is that I can’t watch/listen to this while on airplane mode like I would be able to with Netflix or YouTube. As they point on in the video keeping the phone in airplane mode is extremely beneficial to keep minimal exposure to EMFs. Please consider allowing us users to download videos and be able to watch them on offline. Thank you for all the amazing info :)
Ivory David | FMTV | 7 months ago
Hello Colleen Touhy, at this stage FMTV is a video-on-demand streaming platform - that means that you do need an internet connection to view the content unless you are an Andriod user. If you are an Android user, the FMTV app does have a feature where you can save videos to your offline playlist to watch later. They will remain available in your offline playlist so long as you have an active subscription to FMTV. With this being said, please know that I greatly value your feedback and suggestion and will surely pass it on to the Team ~ Ivory@FMTV
Donna Bradley | 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi FMTV team. Thank you for this interview. I've watched it twice now and have found this information useful, as a way for counteracting the horrid fluorescent overhead lighting, I have at work.
I'm a teacher and wear multi focal prescription glasses all day. I'd love to wear the True Dark glasses but I wonder if
A) . If you can purchase them with a prescription lenses.
and
B). Do they retain their effectiveness with multi focal lenses built in?

I know this interview is old but my eyes would thank you, if you could offer any further suggestions.
Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Donna, to better assist you with this, we would suggest getting in touch with their Support Team directly: https://truedark.com/contact-us/ :) ~ Iris
Willeke Coenraats | 1 year, 9 months ago
Where can I buy those glasses in Europe? Amazon.de does not seem to have them, nor the Dutch health stores (I am from the Netherlands). I also noticed a link to the FMTV website in the comments below, but when I followed the link I did not see them, nor am I sure you will deliver to the Netherlands. Hope you can help. :) Great interview, extremely interesting!
Karelle | FMTV | 1 year, 9 months ago
Hello Willeke. You may find this helpful https://irlen.com :) ~ Karelle
nico wouters | 1 year, 2 months ago
Dag Willeke heb je uiteindelijk een bril gekocht? en zoja heeft het bij iets geholpen? grts Nico
Diana Contreras | 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow! I have truly loved all of the interviews in this segment, but Dave Asprey is just amazing, This information really resonated with me. I can listen to it again and again. I started implementing some of his suggestions.