FMTV - Stress Relief through Connection

Stress Relief through Connection

Series: Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews | Episode: 8 | Runtime: 53m 36s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: James Colquhoun.

Join Clint Ober and James Colquhoun for an interview about stress relief through grounding.

Not only will learn about how to reduce stress through grounding, you will also discover:

• How to use earthing or grounding techniques for successfully reducing stress.
  • Learn to reconnect with the earth and live in harmony.
  • How grounding and sleep patterns go hand-in-hand.

Clint Ober

More From Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews:

Noor Mufti | 1 month, 1 week ago
Very boring interview
Angelica Gray | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I followed through to this LINK: https://www.groundology.co.uk/videos?show=science-of-grounding which provides more extensive education and documentaries about Grounding and Earthing and its benefits, as well as useful products which Clint Ober spoke of in this documentary. Wonderful discoveries this morning!
Angelica Gray | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
What a beautiful Soul... Thank you for the education and how appreciative we all should be for your mission. And please everyday grounded shoes should become readily available to the masses ASAP! ... Off to the beach this afternoon to ground my feet in the sand and walk beside the ocean to absorb the ions and feel the Energy.
Jori | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your comment Angelica :) Sending you positive energy! ~ Jori@FMTV
Fonda Jameson | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I walked in my backyard while listening to this interview. I could feel my body just relax and energize at the same time. Such a great interview. I watched the documentary yesterday. I will make sure I ground myself daily. Thank you Food Matters TV.
Andrea Alicer | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow, great to hear that, Fonda! Thank you for sharing! ❤️ ~ Andrea@FMTV
Mary Requate | 8 months ago
I joined Food Matters almost a year ago but, get this, I was too stressed and busy and overwhelmed to look at anything you had to offer! Watching this interview with Clint reminded me that before I got sick I LOVED to work out in the yard. I was always on my hands and knees, no gardening gloves, crawling around digging in the earth with my hands and planting things, no worries on my mind, just me and the earth. I actually got a bit choked up listening to him. He is so right! I realized what is missing in my life. It was the perfect place to finally start healing! Thank you so much Clint! You are a beautiful soul!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months ago
Thank you so much for sharing, Mary! It's great to hear that this interview makes a great start to start to your beautiful journey to healing! All the best on your journey ahead! 🌷 ~ Iris@FMTV
Neroli Harrison-Katene | 10 months, 1 week ago
Fascinating, so enjoyed what Clint had to say
Ivory David | FMTV | 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for watching Neroli ~ ivory :)