FMTV - Chronic Stress & Adrenal Fatigue

Chronic Stress & Adrenal Fatigue

Series: Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews | Episode: 9 | Runtime: 52m 19s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: James Colquhoun.

Join Dr. Alan Christianson & James Colquhoun as they discuss the truth about stress & adrenal fatigue.

Not only will you learn about the connection between stress & adrenal fatigue, you will also discover:

• The connection of adrenal fatigue and stress.
  • The dynamics of the cortisol slope and how it impacts your physiology and well-being.
  • How carb cycling can help control cortisol synthesis and circulating levels.

Dr. Alan Christianson

More From Sleep & Stress Expert Interviews:

Angelica Gray | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
MIND BLOWN ! Dr. Alan Christianson impacted me with such beneficial information. I now have some ammunition to consciously monitor my own cortisol levels and circadian rhythms. Even more valuable; ways in which to self-regulate these processes. So grateful! Thank you James & Dr. Christianson ❤️❤️ With this, please pass on to James, that we would appreciate more research and education on the effects of the chemicals oxitocyn and the process in which to increase them, when an undeveloped parasympathetic nervous system is compromised, and makes it difficult to bond with others. Thank you!
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Angelica! Thanks for the interesting suggestion which I've passed on to the team. You may also check Dr. Libby Weaver's interview as she talked about parasympathetic nervous system which helps us sleep restorativelyhttps://www.fmtv.com/watch/10-ss-expert-interview-libby-weaver. Feel free to share anything! ~ Jasmin@FMTV ❤
Katherine Head | 9 months, 1 week ago
Excellent interview learned a lot
Katherine Head | 9 months, 1 week ago
Decided to order his book
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
So glad to hear you learned a lot from this interview Katherine! ❤️ ~ Iris
Audrey MULIVA | 11 months, 1 week ago
What an interview ! As James did ; I also had this moment of full revelation and light bulb realisation about finally getting an explanation on symptoms I have observed for so long with my body ! Now I completely validate why a nice homemade pasta dish for diner was contenting me so well and I was having such a great night sleep ; despite all the other random ideas floating around about avoiding carbs at night !
And the 3pm energy drop ! Something I have experienced for soooo long ! I am so happy to have found out about some serious insights counteracting the established generalised ideas when it comes to regulate our metabolism ! Thank YOU! !!!!!
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 11 months, 1 week ago
Happy to know you have learned a lot from this Audrey. On James behalf, you are welcome :) ~ Joyce
Elza Novais | 1 year ago
Great interview with so good information. Information that most of practitioners never mention or have a clue! It’s frightening!
I’m happy to ear Dr. AC speaking about breakfast as he confirmed so many experiences that I’ve been doing to feel better along my day :)
God bless you all FMTV for all you’ Doing.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year ago
Always our pleasure, Elza! Keep an eye on new things happening on FMTV! ~ Jasmin ❤
Renée Dyson | 1 year, 5 months ago
Really great interview! Defintely an eye opener! I will be making some changes straight away.