FMTV - 10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace

10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace

Runtime: 80m 12s | Release date: 2007

This film features: Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Bestselling author and lecturer, Wayne W. Dyer, has created this film based on his thought-provoking book, "10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace" for those of us who have chosen to consciously be on our life path.

The ten “secrets” for success and inner peace presented here apply whether you’re just embarking on your path, are nearing the end of it, or are on the path in any way. Dr. Dyer urges you to view with an open heart. By doing so, you’ll learn to feel the peace of God that truly defines success.

Dr. Dyer shares his view that we’re living in an age of spiritual deficiency. We have more than enough information in our society — it’s spirituality that’s lacking.

Dr. Wayne Dyer

You may also like:

Pamela Hall | 1 month, 1 week ago
Oh how beautiful Warms my heart. I was connecting earlier this morning with my higher Source which I taped and so much came through of what was shared in this and felt that inner joy of connection on all levels. Heartfelt thanks for sharing. Blessings in love and light
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Pamela! Lovely to hear this! Blessings to you as well! 🌷 ~ Iris@FMTV
Elaine M Pyer | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I loved this. I’ve been aware of Mr. Dyer for some time but until now have never really taken the time to listen. This is my second video with him and I find so much understanding in his words. Usually every day I listen to the news but lately so much of it brings me to tears. I decided to change up my routine in the morning and log on to FMTV and search for something more informative. I’m happy I did.
Erin Garden | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow! I've been on a spiritual journey for some time now and have learned from some of Wayne Dyer's followers but hadn't actually read or heard any of his talks. Well I am glad I finally watched one and that this was the first! What a simple but powerful video. So many great concepts, what a wise man. I am very inspired.
Karelle | FMTV | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Erin! I agree. This is such a powerful video! Thank you for your beautiful feedback! ~ Karelle
Zita Kalman | 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I just continued watching this video from where I left it a week or so ago and it had the exact message I needed tonight. Thank you Wayne for sending this to me from wherever you are now and thank you FMTV for being the channel for this. :)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
You're very much welcome, Zita! ❤ ~ Iris
Patti Morris | 1 year, 3 months ago
I purchased the book, 10 Secrets to Success and Inner Peace, at a metaphysical store many years ago. The curator had various used books for sale, and Spirit guided me to this one. It has been one of the most profound books I have ever read, and I have most of Dr. Dyer’s books. It is such a perfect guideline - simplistic yet so profound. I have worked work alcohol and drug addicts, young and old, in the criminal justice system, and I have referred to Dr. Dyer’s teachings in every session. Just watching his videos brings such a sense of peace. I have viewed this one several times, and I hope that others will get as much out of his teachings as I have. Thank you for making it part of your excellent line up!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 3 months ago
You're very much welcome, Patti and thanks so much for sharing! :) ~ Iris
Karen Marion | 1 year, 4 months ago
This is such a fabulous video. The lessons and principles shared are priceless. It is very humbling yet profoundly inspiring to realize how applicable everything truly is. Thank you so much FMTV for having this as part of your library!