FMTV - Using a Plant-Based Diet to Heal with Chris Wark

Using a Plant-Based Diet to Heal with Chris Wark

Series: 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge Expert Interviews | Runtime: 50m 59s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Chris Wark.

Chris Wark is an author, speaker and health coach. He was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2003 at 26 years old. Following surgery, Chris followed a regime of nutrition and natural therapies instead of chemotherapy.

Chris has lectured at smoothie bars, health and wellness events, hospitals, churches, culinary schools, Whole Foods Market and more. Chris has also made many appearances on radio and television including The Ricki Lake Show and The Lisa Oz Show. He was also featured in 'The Truth About Cancer' docu-series and in the documentary film 'The C Word'. Chris inspires countless people to take control of their health and reverse disease with a radical transformation of diet and lifestyle.

Chris Wark
James Colquhoun

More From 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge Expert Interviews:

Claudia Patten | 3 months ago
James, you are truly a beautiful soul. I could see your face at the 9 minute mark show true empathy for what Chris was saying. I could swear you where almost tearing up. That's how I know FMTV is not here just as a 'business' but a more to help people in their quest for good health. Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months ago
Hi Claudia! Thank you so much for your kind words and beautiful feedback! Will surely pass this on to James ❤ ~ Iris
Carly Blankevoort | 3 months, 1 week ago
What a guy! Great sense of humour, articulate as you said (and cute) Thank you for a different perspective!
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for your positive feedback Carly ~ Ivory :)
Marina Edgar | 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Have watched Square One twice and always get more from it. Chris is a gift to humanity and I agree, wholeheartedly, with all that he says. It is a total life program Mind, Body and Spirit. Angry Vegan will not work - how true.
Jackie Chant | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Wonderful interview!! I love Chris and all of the work he is doing. I bought Square One and it gave me so much clarity in a very scary time facing cancer. Thank you so much for all of these wonderful interviews, I’ve loved them all!!
Lisa DuCette | 8 months, 4 weeks ago
"overdose on nutrition" was my favorite line. Thank you for posting these videos. I'm loving it!! (I watch them at work with Closed Caption on, so thank you so much for that feature!)
Ivory David | FMTV | 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Same here to Lisa, powerful talk ~ Ivory :)
Shayah Muller | 9 months ago
Is there a way that I can buy some of these interviews and have them mailed to me on a USB??? That would be fantastic!
Karelle | FMTV | 9 months ago
Hello Shayah. I'm sorry but the interview is not available on a USB. However, I'm happy to pass this on to the team. ~ Karelle