FMTV - Using a Plant-Based Diet to Heal with Chris Wark

Using a Plant-Based Diet to Heal with Chris Wark

Series: 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge Expert Interviews | Runtime: 50m 59s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Chris Wark.

Chris Wark is an author, speaker and health coach. He was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2003 at 26 years old. Following surgery, Chris followed a regime of nutrition and natural therapies instead of chemotherapy.

Chris has lectured at smoothie bars, health and wellness events, hospitals, churches, culinary schools, Whole Foods Market and more. Chris has also made many appearances on radio and television including The Ricki Lake Show and The Lisa Oz Show. He was also featured in 'The Truth About Cancer' docu-series and in the documentary film 'The C Word'. Chris inspires countless people to take control of their health and reverse disease with a radical transformation of diet and lifestyle.

Chris Wark
James Colquhoun

More From 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge Expert Interviews:

Gabriela Bueno | 3 days, 2 hours ago
I´m so glad to have the opportunity of joining this website here from Brazil, and so I can be inspired from people as Chris Wark and you James ! I´m trilled with all the new things I´ve been learning with you guys ! If you need a voice to spread the FMTV msg around here to the brazilian people, please let me know, I´ll be more then happy to help you guys !!!

Chris is awesome !!!
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 days, 23 hours ago
Hi Gabriela, messages like this make our day! We are so appreciative of the time you have taken to write to us & I will be sure to share your beautiful feedback with our team! Your support in what we do means a lot to us and will let you know if we will be needing your help in the future. Thank you so much ~ Ivory :)
Leny Villanueva | 2 months, 1 week ago
Hello! Thank you for this wonderful interview! :) I wanna start on a raw food diet and I need a little help for beginners. :) may I know what are those vegetables that we MUST and MUST NOT eat raw? Thank you in advance! :)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hi Leny, here are some videos on this topic that I'm sure you'll find useful as you start on your journey: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/starting-out-on-the-raw-food-diet and https://www.fmtv.com/watch/wisdom-of-eating-raw. I would also suggest checking out this article here: https://www.foodmatters.com/article/8-lessons-on-going-raw-and-staying-raw-from-an-expert. Hope this helps :) All the best on your journey ahead! ❤ ~ Iris
Leny Villanueva | 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Thank you so much Iris! I appreciate it. <3
Claudia Patten | 6 months ago
James, you are truly a beautiful soul. I could see your face at the 9 minute mark show true empathy for what Chris was saying. I could swear you where almost tearing up. That's how I know FMTV is not here just as a 'business' but a more to help people in their quest for good health. Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months ago
Hi Claudia! Thank you so much for your kind words and beautiful feedback! Will surely pass this on to James ❤ ~ Iris
Carly Blankevoort | 6 months, 1 week ago
What a guy! Great sense of humour, articulate as you said (and cute) Thank you for a different perspective!
Ivory David | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for your positive feedback Carly ~ Ivory :)
Marina Edgar | 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Have watched Square One twice and always get more from it. Chris is a gift to humanity and I agree, wholeheartedly, with all that he says. It is a total life program Mind, Body and Spirit. Angry Vegan will not work - how true.