FMTV - Making Conscious Food Choices with Ocean Robbins

Making Conscious Food Choices with Ocean Robbins

Series: 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge Expert Interviews | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 27m 42s | Release date: 2018

In this exclusive FMTV interview, join James as he chats with Ocean Robbins about how to supercharge your health with plants, say 'no' to factory farming, and make healthier food choices for your health and the health of the planet.

Ocean Robbins is the CEO of Food Revolution, professor of Peace Studies at Chapman University, and has been the director of a youth environmental organization for 20 years. His passion for the environment, conscious consumerism, and advocacy for good health makes Ocean a prominent figure in the wellness society.

Ocean Robbins
James Colquhoun

More From 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge Expert Interviews:

Kate Cone | 2 months ago
I made vegan sushi for the very first time last night. It was delicious and one roll (6 pieces) was plenty for dinner. Didn't need anything else. I used avocado, cucumber and scallion.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months ago
Wow! So glad to hear you loved the recipe, Kate! :-) ~ Iris
Kate Cone | 2 months ago
Very nice interview, James! I’m happy to say I have almost all of the items Ocean mentions are healthy. And I’ve gone vegan before. I think for the plant based challenge, I’ll have wild fish if I’m dying for something besides veggies. I’m inspired to make vegan sushi tonight.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 months ago
Nice to know, Kate! you are doing well, then :) You may want to check this program for further details https://www.fmtv.com/programs/10-day-plant-based-challenge :) ~ Pauline
Zita Kalman | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Very informative with great tips! I found Ocean's reference to impulse purchases quite shocking - I always go with a shopping list myself and don't really do impulse shopping (if I do they're healthy things that I forgot to put on my list). It's very interesting and surprising to me that so many do.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Happy to hear you find Ocean Robbins' interview informative, Zita! :-) ~ Iris
Jackie Roberts | 3 months ago
Great tips. I respect him and his Dad. Their annual summit is a great resource.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 months ago
Thanks a bunch, Jackie :) ~ Pauline
Chana Batya Rosenberg | 6 months ago
I like his directness as well. He is truthful and has great ideas for maintaining optimum health.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months ago
Happy to hear you loved this interview, Chana and for your wonderful feedback! :) ~ Iris