Sort by:
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE

Tess Dedman | 5 months, 4 weeks ago
This is SO my speed - however after years of being sedentary and losing strength of youth, and aging knees, even some of Kerry's moves are going to have to wait for my body to catch up - but I have BEGUN, and there is a teacher here for a sixty something beginner! In gratitude
Tess Dedman | 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Love the positive attitude, Tess! ♥ Just take it slow, you'll get it in no time :) ~ Iris
Carolyn Tinius | 1 year ago
Fantastico! not enough words to thank Kerry and all of you at FMTV. The breathing exercises have energized me right away,; I just did them sitting on a chair in the kitchen. Hope to be down on the floor soon! :)
Caryn Ginsberg None | 1 year ago
Looks great! I'm not quite that old, but I've never been flexible at all. Took out a "beginners" program I had the other day and couldn't even do the first exercise where they had you sitting with your feet stretched back behind you. Looking forward to giving this a try.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year ago
Hi Caryn! It's awesome to know that you're willing to give it another try. Just remember that yoga is not all about flexibility. A good tip to remember is to maintain a smooth and even breath throughout the poses. Don't hold any pose longer than you’re physically able, you can increase the length and deepness of each pose with practice as you go along. Best of luck! ~ Jasmin ❤
Jennifer Reynolds | 1 year ago