Sort by:
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE

Florene Nichols | 6 months, 1 week ago
I can't watch the video, it just shows the 30 second intro and goes blank.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
Hello Florene, I am sorry for this inconvenience. Please try refreshing your browser as this often helps. If you continue having trouble, please send us an email (info@fmtv.com) so we can assist you further :)
Danielle Harris | 4 months, 1 week ago | Edited 3 months, 4 weeks ago
I have the same problem! Edit: Turns out I was just new and didn't realize that the episodes don't automatically queue. Oops, haha
Lynnae LeBlanc | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I watched one after reading Rachel's comment. I agree; the sped up execution of this smoothie is way too short, along with most of the video being the intro and ending. Not fun to watch sped up videos nor too much intro and ending. I'll read the recipes as listed below instead.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Lynnae! We really appreciate you helping us improve our process–we don’t want this to happen again. We will take this onboard when filming our next series :-) Thanks again! ~ Jasmin
Rachel Alexander | 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I don't like these recipes as they are sped up..it takes longer to read out the ingredients than it does to show how to make them :( seriously FMTV why the sped up mad rush? it goes against what you promote, totally not zen !!
Ivette Williams | FMTV | 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Rachel, thank you for your feedback! We really do appreciate your comments and we will be creating more 'zen' like content in the future. We at Food Matters TV, want to create amazing content that is informative as well as engaging. - Ivette <3

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER