Sort by:
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE

Diane Fernandes | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
We LOVE. Kids In the kitchen!! My daughter has watched the episodes on repeat! MORE PLEASE!! 🙏
Andrea Alicer | FMTV | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
We're happy to hear you and your daughter loved it, Diane! ❤️ ~ Andrea@FMTV
Anabela Johnson | 9 months, 1 week ago
Omgsh, LUV! LUV! LUV all the videos and the recipes! So great to see these kids so involved and enjoying the recipes. Makes such a difference if you can get kids eating well from the start. Hugo makes me smile & giggle every episode ... he reminds me so much of our son at that age (now 18yo). Anyway, these are great. Looking forward to making these with my 4yo nephew who's already a fan of your signature smoothie.
Karelle | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Have fun, Anabela! :) ~ Karelle
Tasha Robinson | 9 months, 1 week ago
Awesome! So cute...I'll try these recipes with my nieces and nephew :)
Karelle | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
They will surely love the recipes, Tasha! ;) ~ Karelle
Diane Collins | 9 months, 1 week ago
So cute, I will make these for me. Clever kids🤗
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Enjoy, Diane! :) ~ Iris
Susan Wagher | 9 months, 1 week ago
I was seriously looking to recipes to try to recruit kids that eat only tan foods...ie. French fries, chic nuggets, pizza etc. I live in a poverty area. The mental and physical health of thurs kids is something that I feel needs some help as soon as possible. These were not helpful. I will keep looking though. I fell God has called me to be involved!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Sorry to hear you didn't find this series helpful, Susan and we thank you for your feedback. Here are some articles that you might find useful: https://www.foodmatters.com/article/10-sneaky-ways-to-include-more-veggies-in-little-and-big-kids-diets, https://www.foodmatters.com/article/how-to-raise-strong-healthy-conscious-kids and https://www.foodmatters.com/article/6-ways-to-sneak-superfoods-into-your-child-s-meal. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER