Sort by:
  • First Episode
  • Most Viewed
  • Highest Rated

Inga Regenass | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Real Food Chef was my first introduction to Chef Cynthia some years ago which awoke a love of cooking I didn't know I had. So happy to have new recipes to try. Please keep the Chef Louise videos coming. My absolute "go to" favourite!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
So glad to hear this, Inga! We have another series coming up for Chef Cynthia that you will surely love, you can check it out here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/salads-in-abundance :) ~ Iris
Chef Cynthia Louise | 1 week, 5 days ago
Thank you for tuning in for so long. :) Means a lot. x
Del Carpena | 1 month, 1 week ago
I have been a fan of Chef Cynthia for ages and really enjoy watching her put together some amazing recipes. I am not used to doing raw food recipes and have really enjoyed learning from her. Her dishes are always fresh and so tasty

Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
That's wonderful to hear Del! It is great to know that you are enjoying her series and learning a lot from her :) ~ Iris
Chef Cynthia Louise | 1 week, 5 days ago
Thanks Del, Love that you are giving my recipes a go.
Colleen Clark | 2 months ago
I have tried every recipe in this series and love them all. I’m new to FMTV and am having a great time exploring. So far Chef Cynthia Louise is my favorite—Would love to see more of her and her fab recipes! Thank you Chef Cynthia Louise!
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 months ago
We have loads more of Chef Cynthia's content coming up so make sure you keep an eye out for the more recent releases. I hope you continue enjoying FMTV! ~ Jasmin
Chef Cynthia Louise | 2 months ago
Thank you for Colleen! I appreciate your kind words.
Alison Seeds | 1 year, 9 months ago
Have made a few of your meals and absolutely inspired by them. would love to spend a day in a kitchen with you!!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER