Sort by:
  • First Episode
  • Most Viewed
  • Highest Rated

Christine Nelson | 1 month ago
Love this Chef Cynthia Louise “In the Raw” recipe series. Every recipe looks delicious! I started with the phenomenally tasty Pad Thai and will be pleasantly working my way through all of the recipes in the series. I am so inspired by Chef Cynthia’s energy and passion for food! I am such a fan.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 month ago
We love Chef Cynthia as well, Christine! Thank you for the message :) ~ Pauline@FMTV
Marie Vest | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have been attempting to eat raw foods for my health, a friend told me foods can be dehydrated at low temperatures without loosing nutritional values. Is this true, I know you dont dehydrate but I thought perhaps you would know?
Ivory David | FMTV | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Maire, dehydrating is a great way to retain the nutrient value of the foods. You might find this video interesting: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/Dehydrating ~ Ivory :)
Marie Vest | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks David,, I wil watch the film.
Chef Cynthia Louise | 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it’s true. Dehydration locks in the vitamins. Under 42 degrees
Inga Regenass | 9 months ago
Real Food Chef was my first introduction to Chef Cynthia some years ago which awoke a love of cooking I didn't know I had. So happy to have new recipes to try. Please keep the Chef Louise videos coming. My absolute "go to" favourite!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months ago
So glad to hear this, Inga! We have another series coming up for Chef Cynthia that you will surely love, you can check it out here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/salads-in-abundance :) ~ Iris
Chef Cynthia Louise | 9 months ago
Thank you for tuning in for so long. :) Means a lot. x
Del Carpena | 10 months ago
I have been a fan of Chef Cynthia for ages and really enjoy watching her put together some amazing recipes. I am not used to doing raw food recipes and have really enjoyed learning from her. Her dishes are always fresh and so tasty

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER