Sort by:
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE
FMTV
EXCLUSIVE

Rhonda Williams | 2 months ago
I'd like to flag this to watch later but I do not see that button available here. I am viewing on my android Samsung Note phone & most positive I have performed this task with other video series before. Any suggestions?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months ago
Hi Rhonda, I'm sorry for the confusion. As this is a video series, you will need to tap on each video to add it to your watch later list. At the bottom of the page, you will find there the video thumbnails for this series. Simply tap each video thumbnail and you will see there 2 options - the 'Watch Now' and 'Watch Later' buttons. Simply tap the 'Watch Later' button to add the video to your watch later list. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris
Katie Taylor | 1 year ago
Thank you sooo much for sharing this information! Alot of what was mentioned i can relate to with my own health issues over the past 20 years. I'm looking forward to implementing the recommendations that were mentioned!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year ago
You're very much welcome, Katie! Happy to hear you find this series helpful for your condition :) Wishing you all the best! ~ Iris
Laura Orton | 2 years ago
That was fantastic, very informative.
Wanda Farnell | 2 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely a fantastic, well done documentary. This is exactly the info I have been looking for, where to actually start. this is going under my favourites . So to understand the testing for our food , environment allergies, is that done thru blood testing or can be done thru bio meridian testing (Msa)???

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER

This site uses cookies, GLUTEN-FREE ones, to provide you a great user experience. By using Food Matters TV Website, you accept our use of cookies.