Sort by:
  • First Episode
  • Most Viewed
  • Highest Rated

CLAUDINE Perry | 1 month ago
Loving your talks.They are both informative and short!
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month ago
Thanks for this lovely feedback, Claudine! :) ~ Karelle@FMTV
Martha Ross | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m really enjoying Christa’s information, and frankly need it... is there a way to access the previous seasons?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Christina ZAHRA | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi, in the episode Understanding Circadian Rhythm & Sleep Christa refers to l theanine and that it is safe to take when nursing. I'd love some more info on this as I will find myself in this situation fairly soon. thanks
Karelle | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Christina. Because there hasn’t been much research done focusing on the safety of L-theanine supplementation during pregnancy, it’s best seeking one-on-one support from a Health Practitioner as they will be able to provide advice with consideration to your specific circumstance. You can browse through our incredible hand-picked Practitioners, and book in for a consultation here: https://store.foodmatters.com/collections/health-practitioners. :) ~ Karelle@FMTV
Wendy Todd | 7 months, 1 week ago
Why can’t I view this on my FMTV app on my phone?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
Hello Wendy, I am sorry for this inconvenience. May I know the device you are using so we can assist you further? Feel free to reconnect with us via email info@fmtv.com or via our chat feature :) ~ Pauline
Jannette Price | 7 months, 1 week ago
What does it mean when one's calf muscle spasms up or one's foot catches a cramp to the point that it is debilitating or one's fingers and toes cramp up for more than a minute? What is missing in the diet? Also do trace minerals factor in? I really would appreciate an answer from someone who truly knows what could be causing these random episodes of muscle cramps and not just someone's theory about what could possibly be the culprit. Thanks much!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
Hi Jannette, muscle cramping and spasms can be caused by a variety of factors and in most cases. I would suggest checking out this article here to learn more about its cause and how you can prevent them: https://www.foodmatters.com/article/leg-cramps-muscle-spasms-and-cramping. We would also suggest seeking one-on-one support from a Health Practitioner as they will be able to provide advice with consideration to your specific circumstance. You can browse through our incredible hand-picked Practitioners, and book in for a consultation here: https://store.foodmatters.com/collections/health-practitioners. I hope this helps ❤️ ~ Iris

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER