Sort by:
  • First Episode
  • Most Viewed
  • Highest Rated

Irene Medina | 5 months ago
Wow, by far, this series has taught me so much about nutrition. It's a mine field out there and she has certainly help me navigate through those mines! She is knowledgeable and communicates very well. She gets down to the basics and doesn;t ramble on . Loved it all. Thank you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months ago
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Irene! ❤ ~ Iris
zainab omoti | 1 year, 10 months ago
My favourite series! I have learnt so much in such little time! Thank you
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 year, 10 months ago
Great to know, Zaina! :)
Valerie Combs | 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh! This info is worth it's weight in gold! Thank you for this amazing series. It's amazing and so helpful.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 year, 10 months ago
What a lovely feedback! We are glad you enjoyed this series, Valerie! :)
Louise Moon | 1 year, 11 months ago
I just watched this back to back! I just landed upon FMTV after watching Food Matters on Gaia. I looked up the website of FM and saw FMTV! It is exactly what I was looking for! Gaia was slim on eating right in education and FMTV encompasses all not just heavy on Yoga. Cancelled Gaia immediately and joined FMTV hungry for knowledge. Christa has just uncovered so much of a what to look for and why in a health food store which I always felt lost in. It is a beginning of my learning and loved this series she did.I am really excited in this new and healthy journey.. FMTV is awesome! Thank you and well done!
Ivette Williams | FMTV | 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Louise! Thank you for commenting, we are so happy to have you as a member of Food Matters TV! I hope you enjoy all the content we have to offer, you'll be excited to hear we will be adding more of Christa's content to the channel in the future <3
Clinton Bradley | 2 years ago
Apparently Christa Orecchio has no knowledge of the nutritional science that has shown for decades that the human consumption of animal products is harmful and the primary cause of most chronic diseases that kill millions of people very year no matter the "quality" of said animal products! She makes proven false health claims and needs to scrub up on factual nutrition science before cheerfully contributing to human sickness and environmental catastrophe.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 years ago
Hi Clinton! Thank you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts about the series. Christa is a clinical and holistic nutritionist dedicated to helping individuals use food as medicine to heal from the root cause. Not just healthy food, but healthy relationships, healthy movement, a meaningful spiritual practice, an inspiring creative outlet, and an understanding that there can be emotional roots to physical illness. If you wish to know more about her, you can check her site here: https://thewholejourney.com/. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again with your comments and feedback. ~ Jasmin ❤

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER