Sort by:
  • First Episode
  • Most Viewed
  • Highest Rated

Madeleine Saviskas | 4 days, 8 hours ago
Daytime= condition
Madeleine Saviskas | 4 days, 8 hours ago
Grateful for these. Finally starting to build up strength. My whole body was suffering from lack of energy , no strength, etc, no explanation for my daytime. His workout are helping me gain strength and confidence that I can get through whatever this is.

Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 days, 4 hours ago
Wow! So wonderful to hear this from you, Madeleine! Stay tuned as we have a few more series from Brian coming up! ;-) ~ Iris
Sue Lambert | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Great, I find the chair one great for doing in the motel room, while I’m travelling with work.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Happy to hear that you find this video helpful, Sue! :) ~ Iris
Brian Killian | Food Matters Health Practitioner | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hi Sue, so glad you found my content helpful. More to come! :) Thanks for connecting.
sejal gandhi | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Really enjoyed these simple, yet profound stretches from the comfort of my home. Pleasant personality of Brian makes it even better! Thank you, so appreciate this.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Awesome, Sejal! Watch out for more of Brian's videos :) ~ Jasmin
Brian Killian | Food Matters Health Practitioner | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hello Sejal.
So pleased you enjoyed them and appreciate your feedback.
Thank you!
Shelley Sinclair | 3 weeks ago
Ooh I’m excited to try this
This couldn’t have come at a better time for me. (Dislocated patella, bruised femur, torn ligaments and very unhappy cartilage lol!) and even yoga is difficult right now. I’m starting this TODAY I’m so grateful THANK YOU !!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER