Sort by:
  • First Episode
  • Most Viewed
  • Highest Rated

Laird Hovland | 1 week, 1 day ago
OK! Finished that series, and feeling pretty good! Where do we go from here? I'm interested in a daily practice...
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 week, 1 day ago
That's wonderful to hear, Laird! You can download the 30 day plan here: https://www.fmtv.com/media/uploads/30_days_to_total_body_tone.pdf. Hope this helps 🌷 ~ Iris@FMTV
Laird Hovland | 1 week ago
Thank you, Iris. I just did the 30 day program. I'm wondering what to follow it up with.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 week ago
Hello, Laird! Good job finishing the 30 days! Congratulations! You can choose any exercise to do next here https://www.fmtv.com/yoga-and-exercise?tags=exercise :) ~ Pauline@FMTV
Peter Burlton | 1 week, 3 days ago
Hi ,I have herniated discs (lumbar 5-7) .I cope fairly well with exercise but wonder are there any specific moves I should omit or modify in these routines?
Nadine Brown | FMTV | 1 week ago
We would recommend always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner which takes into account your personal circumstances, general health and medical conditions before engaging in any new activities. Apologies we couldn't give you more guidance with safe practice, but always best to check to be safe. ~Nadine@FMTV
Mary Stephanie | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
So I can’t watch it on my iPad app?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Hi Mary, thanks for connecting with us about this. You may watch this anytime on your app but the 30 Day Plan calendar is not available on the app, so please try your mobile browser or a PC for this. Feel free to ask questions anytime! ~ Jasmin@FMTV
Judith Cairns | 3 weeks, 2 days ago
I can’t download this on my iPhone 8
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 weeks, 2 days ago
We'd love to help you with this. If you're trying to download the 30 Day Plan calendar, this is not available on the app, so please try on your mobile browser or on your PC to download. If you wanted to download the video, FMTV is a video on demand streaming platform. It's like the Netflix for health and wellness. That means that you do need an internet connection to view most content. There is one exception; if you are an Android user, the FMTV app has a feature where you can save videos to your offline playlist to watch later. They will remain available in your offline playlist so long as you have an active subscription to FMTV :) ~ Pauline@FMTV

SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER