BACK

Overview

Unlock full access to the guided programs on Food Matters TV!

Join Now

The Quest For Cures Continues

12 Modules | 14 Videos | 2 Resources

This 11-part docu-series lays the foundation as to why cancer has reached epidemic proportions worldwide and why the current treatment model isn't working. You’ll learn ‘in plain English’ the truth about cancer so that you can fight and win the battle.

Juliana Ferreira | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Not sure how a doctor and immune system researcher can be fat!
Robin Oudsema | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I would say the same way as the rest of us....giving in to temptation ....it does not detract from his knowledge, but adds to his humanity.
Robin Oudsema | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Anna Luby | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Just checked out naturalnews.com mentioned in the video. Oh, my gosh. Although this video may offer a lot of good information, some of the articles listed on the website seem quite biased. Here's a headline from the site: "Melinda Gates makes a $375 MILLION donation to the abortion industry to accelerate DEPOPULATION of blacks." Really? Why is this man being promoted on FMTV? Tired of all the hate continuing to be perpetrated. I wish FMTV had looked at this closer. I sure appreciate articles and findings dispelling myths, or accurate information reported, but some of the opinions on this website are questionable.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi Anna! Thank you for taking the time to watch The Quest For Cures Continues. We truly value the opinions of our members and I'm sorry to hear how you feel about the series. The FMTV team considered this series carefully, as we do all our content and believe that there are people within the FMTV community who can learn first-hand from survivors who shared their stories that beat the odds. We hope you can continue to enjoy all of the other wonderful contents. With much appreciation, Jasmin ❤
Traci Kolheim | 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Edited 1 month ago
I believe The Quest For Cures Continues is a great contribution to our knowledge base, in regards to our health and well-being. The views of some of the participates outside of their contribution to this particular project may be questionable and they have the right to their opinion. And we certainly have a right not to support those individuals. However, I have always seen nothing but positive information on The Quest For a Cure series with Ty Bollinger, as well as, FMTV. They are doing a great job with the information that they present!!
Jessica Perkins | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
the links in the wellness guide eg practitioner directory do not seem to be working. I am using google chrome. Could you send me a list of the links within the guide so that I can check them out?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
HI Jessica! Thanks for connecting with us. Just click on this link and you should be able to check out the other links you'll need: http://www.foodmatters.com/wellness-guide/cancer. ~ Jasmin
Hanna Long | 9 months, 2 weeks ago
The links in resource are not working..... could u fix it please
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Hanna, I am sorry for this inconvenience. Please refresh your browser or use a new one. I suggest you use Google Chrome. This often helps. You may also try these links: https://goo.gl/ZpDhY4 and https://goo.gl/dE8cj9 :)