BACK

Overview

The Food Matters 7 Day Juice Cleanse

9 Modules | 25 Videos | 1 Resource

Are you ready to transform your health with a nourishing 7-day juice & broth cleanse?

Giving the body a rest from solid foods & nurturing it with nutrient-dense juice & broths is an incredible way to hit the reset button on your health. Not only does it give the digestive system time to rest, but it allows the liver to focus on detoxifying unwanted toxins from the body. This has incredible flow on effects in the body including weight loss, clearer skin, more energy, & balanced hormones.

What’s Included?

1. Fully guided 7-day juice cleanse program.
  2. Downloadable print-ready shopping list, meal plans, & cleanse information.

Why detox?

In the modern world, we are exposed to an unprecedented amount of toxins on a daily basis - toxins are present in our food supply, cleaning products, beauty products, and in the environment. This level of exposure is concerning as our bodies key detox organ, the liver, is constantly working and simply doesn’t have the capacity to process the amount of toxins coming in. When you combine this with long-term excessive caffeine, alcohol, trans fat intake, and a lack of nutrients, it becomes a perfect storm for weight gain and may lead to other chronic health conditions.

When the liver is unable to process incoming toxins, they are reabsorbed back into the bloodstream. This has a huge impact on the body given that so many environmental toxins are what is known as ‘endocrine-disruptors’, which mimic hormones and promote weight gain and, furthermore, many of these chemicals are carcinogenic, meaning they can contribute to cancer. Our body is an integrative system and an overwhelmed liver places a heavy burden on the whole body. This week, we’re going to focus on giving the liver lots of love to flush the built up toxins out of the body.

This program is provided for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner which takes into account your personal circumstances, general health and medical conditions. Read more

Marian Bissonnette | 1 day ago
Hello, I love to eat half an avocado daily. Is there any time I can use the avocado in these recipes?
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 14 hours ago
Hello Marian, you might want to check our smoothie recipes with avocado here: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/green-smoothie and https://www.fmtv.com/watch/turbo-express. Lastly, you will surely love this recipe: https://www.foodmatters.com/recipe/the-avocado-mojito-smoothie :) ~ Joyce
Catherine Leaver | 1 day, 15 hours ago
Hi!!! My doctor send me a seven day course of Rifaximin antibiotics because I was always bloated and with a bit of constipation. He thought I was having diabiosis and wanted to kill pathogens. I was in my fourth day and feeling terrible, heart palpitations, loss of breath, incredible bloated, some diarrhea mixed with solids and low energy. I went to the ER and they gave me two shots of something. I still feel terrible and don’t want to have more medications. They said I had a reaction to the antibiotics so I want to do something to detox my body. Also recover my intestinal flora and get rid of the dysbiosis. What kind of detox of the ones you offer do you recommend?

Thank you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 day, 2 hours ago
Hi Catherine, sorry to hear this! I would suggest checking out our 7 Day Food Matters Cleanse. This is the perfect solution to reset your health and vitality without going hungry. You will have a smoothie for breakfast; includes a protein source, a good fat, and an alkalizing green vegetable. This will ensure it really is a meal in a glass and will keep you full until early lunch. For lunch a smoothie or a juice. For afternoon tea a choice of a green drink, juice or tea. For dinner, a warming soup; includes a broth base, a protein source, a good fat and nutrient dense vegetables. You can check out the program here: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/7-day-food-matters-cleanse. However, we would also suggest seeking one-on-one support from a Health Practitioner before commencing with the cleanse as they will be able to provide advice with consideration to your specific circumstance. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris
Trudy HOLTZ | 3 days, 11 hours ago
When should you add in the elixirs?
Karelle | FMTV | 3 days, 4 hours ago
Hello Trudy. You can have 1 elixir at any time of the day or night. :) ~ Karelle
Catherine Leaver | 1 day ago
Thank you very much Iris! I will definitely follow you advice.
Emily Stackhouse | 2 weeks ago
Hi! I plan on taking both Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay at night. Is it safe to take them both at the same time? Thanks!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks ago
Hi Emily, we would suggest taking one at a time, as each has different detoxifying properties and consuming both at the same time may inhibit or reduce the others affect. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris
Regina Aubermann | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hello, just looking how I can fit this cleansing juice thing into my life. One thing that I might struggle with is/ I don’t have s juicer for all veggies. Is it ok to just pop into blender?