BACK

Overview

The Food Matters 7 Day Juice Cleanse

9 Modules | 25 Videos | 1 Resource

Are you ready to transform your health with a nourishing 7-day juice & broth cleanse?

Giving the body a rest from solid foods & nurturing it with nutrient-dense juice & broths is an incredible way to hit the reset button on your health. Not only does it give the digestive system time to rest, but it allows the liver to focus on detoxifying unwanted toxins from the body. This has incredible flow on effects in the body including weight loss, clearer skin, more energy, & balanced hormones.

What’s Included?

1. Fully guided 7-day juice cleanse program.
  2. Downloadable print-ready shopping list, meal plans, & cleanse information.

Why detox?

In the modern world, we are exposed to an unprecedented amount of toxins on a daily basis - toxins are present in our food supply, cleaning products, beauty products, and in the environment. This level of exposure is concerning as our bodies key detox organ, the liver, is constantly working and simply doesn’t have the capacity to process the amount of toxins coming in. When you combine this with long-term excessive caffeine, alcohol, trans fat intake, and a lack of nutrients, it becomes a perfect storm for weight gain and may lead to other chronic health conditions.

When the liver is unable to process incoming toxins, they are reabsorbed back into the bloodstream. This has a huge impact on the body given that so many environmental toxins are what is known as ‘endocrine-disruptors’, which mimic hormones and promote weight gain and, furthermore, many of these chemicals are carcinogenic, meaning they can contribute to cancer. Our body is an integrative system and an overwhelmed liver places a heavy burden on the whole body. This week, we’re going to focus on giving the liver lots of love to flush the built up toxins out of the body.

This program is provided for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner which takes into account your personal circumstances, general health and medical conditions. Read more

Tyelise METZ | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I completed this juice cleanse last week. I only did 5 days instead of 7 because I had to travel out of state, but it was suprisingly easier than I thought it would be. Only on Day 2 did I feel hungry but that was because I drank my evening broth too early, but after that it was a breeze. I made all of the juices required plus loved the pineapple mint (which I used mint from my garden). I will definitely do this cleanse again maybe at the start of each season and will do the full 7 days next time.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
We are glad to know this cleanse worked for you and you enjoyed it, Tyelise! We look forward to you, doing this again :) ~ Pauline
Minet Muizelaar | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Goodevening, I've started this morning with the 7 days. Feel dizzy and somewhat nauseous now and pain in my muscles and headache. Do you have any tips? I did not have a (slow)juicer so I a using a blender and have more a smoothie than a juice. Do you have any tips about this? Thank you!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hello, Minet! Please ensure to stay hydrated. If you feel like you need to have an extra juice, have some! As for the use of blender, just add a little liquid as these recipes are for juices. You may want to check our Juicer Buying Guide here https://www.foodmatters.com/juicer-buying-guide :) ~ Pauline
Minet Muizelaar | 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Ok, thank you!
Svetozar Popov | 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Hello , im just wondering what is recommended to eat straight after the cleanse? Is there any videos i can watch ?
Thanks
Karelle | FMTV | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hi Svetozar, we recommend transitioning to programs like the 21-Day Program. The program is all about creating long-term healthy habits. You can check it out here: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/21-day-program. You will love it, too! :) ~ Karelle
Svetozar Popov | 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Evening, im starting my program tomorrow and i was wondering if i will be able to do any exercising ..
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hi Svetozar, we recommend doing gentler forms of exercise throughout the cleanse. This is a time for your body to heal and rejuvenate. Think of breathwork, walking, gentle yoga and stretching. Hope this helps 😊 All the best with the cleanse! 🌷 ~ Iris
Roberta Barbosa | 1 month ago
We can only have 3 juices a day? Can we have more than one portion? I’m feeling soooo hungry. That is not satisfying my hunger at all. Will i not benefit from it if I drink more than is recommended?