BACK

Overview

7 Day Smoothie Challenge

8 Modules | 8 Videos | 1 Resource

Are you ready to blast your way to health? The 7 Day NutriBullet Smoothie Challenge will kick-start your journey to health and inspire you to flourish with a healthy lifestyle. The smoothie challenge is designed for you to incorporate one smoothie as a meal,or snack along with a healthy, well-balanced diet full of color and variety!

James Colquhoun and Dietician Sarah Greenfield will take you through each of the smoothie recipes, explaining the ‘How to’ and the ‘Why it is good for you’. Each smoothie has been specifically created for a different component of your health - from cleansing with a cell-invigorating green smoothie, to a collagen-promoting beauty blast or a nutrient-packed, high-protein pick-me-up.

Begin the challenge from the detox smoothie ‘Keep It Clean & Green’ and continue until you’ve reached the final blast ‘Anti-Aging ‘. You won’t believe how amazing you will feel!

SMOOTHIES:

• Detox - Keep It Clean And Green
  • Energy - Protein Punch Blast
  • Sleep - Sarah's Sweet Sleep Solution
  • Skin Health - Healthy Glow Blast
  • Sugar Cravings - Balanced Blood Sugar Blast
  • Weight Loss - Berry Citrus Ginger Blast
  • Anti-aging - Reversing The Aging Clock

Utensil:

• Nutribullet

This program is provided for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner which takes into account your personal circumstances, general health and medical conditions. Read more

Janet Williams | 1 month, 1 week ago
Hi, just wondering if i could incorporate the 7 day juice challenge and the 7 day smoothy challenge together. Start the day with the juice followed by the smoothies and soup for the rest of the day. Cheers
stephanie mireles | 3 months ago
I want to start my 7-day challenge but I am unsure on how it works. are there specific times for me to drink the smoothy? and are there any recommendations for what to eat in between, in terms of recipes?
Karelle | FMTV | 3 months ago
Hi Stephanie, the idea of this challenge is to add 1 smoothie a day, either as a meal or as a snack, along with a healthy diet :) Hope this helps. Enjoy! ~ Karelle
Kelly Genet | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Just finished day 7. Had to sub some stuff because my husband ate all of my oranges and my beets went bad, but I loved all the recipes. This was a great challenge for my first FMTV program. A way to dip my toe in. Now I want to do the 21 day!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Kelly, congratulations on completing the 7 Day Smoothie Challenge and all the best to you as you begin your journey with the 21 Day Food Matters Program! :) ~ Iris
Amy Abo | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Is there a location where all the recipes for this challenge exist? Instead of watching the videos several times to write out the recipes, I would love it to be easier. Thanks!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Amy, when you click each recipe, scroll down and you will be able to copy the written recipe :)
Taynua Page | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I love James shirt, where can I buy one? Food Matters-you are what you eat!
Andrea Alicer | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi, Taynua! Unfortunately, the shirt is not for sale. Stay tuned as this might be available for purchase in the future. :) ~ Andrea
alia fernandez | 6 months, 1 week ago
IS the wheat grass gluten free?