The 21 DayProgram
22 Days | 138 Videos | 1 Resources
Transform your health and life in 2017 with this groundbreaking mind and body program
designed by the founders of Food Matters.
Are you ready to reverse symptoms like fatigue, stubborn weight, thinning hair, low libido, irregular periods, gas and bloating and brain fog?
We'll show you how. Join the ground-breaking mind and body program by the founders of Food Matters and transform your health and life. JOIN NOW
... and learn how to get improved digestion, more mental clarity, drop a belt size, have abundant energy, glowing skin and hair, and a body that repairs itself again like it was made to do! This program holds the key to transforming your health and your life using the following 3 principles:
- Easy to follow weekly meal plans
- Weekly shopping lists
- Video instructions on all meals
- Delicious gluten-free recipes
- Quick & budget-friendly meals
- Vegetarian options available
- 15 min daily yoga classes
- Option to select longer classes
- Choice of other fitness classes
- Work out anywhere
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- No equipment required
- 15 min daily mindfulness classes
- Weekly motivational sessions
- Inspirational movie nights
- Weekly lecture nights
- Support from our nutrition team
- 24 hr live chat support
Looking to take charge of your health but don't know where to start?
The 21-Day Food Matters Program is not just about getting "fit", it's about getting healthy! We believe that in order to truly be at our optimal state of wellbeing, we need to look at all aspects of our mind, body and lifestyle.
Let us be your nutrition coaches and help you eat better, shop healthier and create daily habits that will transform your life. Day-by-day we will hold your hand with meal plans, shopping lists, recipe videos, supplement recommendations and exercise videos.
Our aim is to empower you, motivate you and support you through this exciting transformational phase in your life. Let's make 2017 your healthiest year yet, and let's celebrate a new you as we reach your health goals together!!
It's possible! We know it, we live it, and so can you.
Yours in wellness,
James and Laurentine
Filmmakers of Food Matters & Hungry For Change, nutritional consultants and founders of FMTV.
I really loved doing this program, it helped me get organized every week and taught me so many more delicious recipes that I could share with my whole family. Two months later I still use most of these recipes and have my whole pantry stocked and feeling better than ever!!
Annabelle G. Sunshine Coast, AUSTRALIA
During The 21 Day ProgramYou Will Learn How To...
- Prepare quick and easy meals that will nourish your whole body
- Fill your pantry and kitchen with healthy ingredients while on a budget
- Make delicious green smoothies that you will fall in love with
- Use powerful strategies to look after yourself and your whole family
- Still your mind and set up a regular practice to help manage stress
- Make a Health Vision Board
- Create healthy habits you can call upon for a lifetime
And most importantly, know that Food Matters and FMTV will always have your back on every step of your health journey.
The 21 day program allowed me to feel good again. I loved that this program is different to other programs or diets in that it focused on delicious nourishing whole foods that were quick, fun and easy to prepare. It was like pushing the reset button. Thank you FMTV you have changed my life.
Grace M. Christchurch, NZ
You're Ready For ThisProgram If You...
- Want to start eating healthier but don't know where to start
- Are feeling stressed out and fatigued
- Are suffering from allergies and food sensitivities
- Are constantly battling blood sugar issues or are pre-diabetic
- Have recently have been diagnosed with an illness or condition and need to address your diet and lifestyle
- Feel overwhelmed at just the thought of trying to live a healthier lifestyle - it all seems so difficult, expensive and time consuming!
- Your digestive system is giving you grief (and is particularly bad when you're under a lot of stress)
- Have just recovered from a chronic illness and want to prevent this illness from returning in your body
- Are feeling burned out, stressed and feel like you can't keep it together
Our Promise To You...
This program DOES NOT include:
- Strenuous boot-camp-style workouts
- Unsustainable extreme dieting
- Extremely expensive ingredients
- Hours of time preparing meals
We guarantee that the 21-Day Guided Program will fully support you in taking that next step towards living a life of vibrant health and happiness. Our community has written us countless notes asking us to create a guided health program, so we listened and here it is! We have poured our hearts into this program, with YOU in the forefront of our mind.
Plus You'll Have Access ToSo Much More!
When you join the 21-Day Food Matters Program, you're also getting full, unrestricted access to FMTV. You can think of it as your Netflix® for health & wellness. Inside FMTV you'll get to enjoy watching hundreds of:
- Health & wellness documentaries
- Recipe tutorials
- Yoga & meditation classes
- Expert interviews
- Guided programs
All this and more is at your fingertips when you sign up today for the 21 Day Food Matters Program.
So what are you waiting for?
Start the 21 Day Program on FMTV today!
- Achieve your health goals with our guidance
- Create amazing meals you'll fall in love with
- Shift your mindset and create healthy habits
- Practice daily movements and feel energized
10 DAYS FREE
then $99.00 / year
- 12 months for the price of 10
10 DAYS FREE
then $9.95 / month
- No discount on membership
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I just do 7 or 14 days?
Absolutely. The program is designed for 21 days to help you develop new healthy habits and see transformations take place, but if you can only do 7 or 14 days then that is better than none! Each of the shopping lists and recipes are split up into separate weeks so you can start with 7 days and keep going if you're feeling motivated!
Can I do the 21-Day Program in my own time?
Yes, absolutely! The program is designed to be guided, but you can also self-pace yourself. We recommend blocking out 21 days where you can fully commit to the program to feel its true benefits. Try to pick a time when you don't have a lot of social engagements.
How much time will it take?
Every day there are 3 simple meals to prepare (some of which can be prepared in bulk earlier in the week). There is also a 10 minute or 40 minute yoga class (or 10 minute stretch class if you prefer) and a short mindfulness video. You can invest as much or as little time as you have during these 21 days.
How do I cancel the program?
You can cancel at anytime with a click of a button inside your membership account. You can cancel quicker than you can say, "I love green smoothies."
Is this program vegetarian?
The primary program includes a small amount of wild-caught fish, organic free-range chicken and eggs as we believe in a "qualitarian" approach to eating (eating quality, sustainable foods to nourish our bodies). However, we do have a supplementary meal plan for vegetarians, so that you, too, can enjoy the 21-Day Meal Plan.
What dietary inclusions are there?
The program has been designed to be gluten-free, highly nutritious, with a great balance of alkalizing greens, proteins and healthy fats. The primary program has been designed as dairy free, but we always provide a dairy option for those that do well on dairy.
Which foods and drinks should I be avoiding?
To get the most out of this program we recommend avoiding dairy products, grains (including oats, polenta, rice and couscous), wheat, fruit, legumes, starchy vegetables, soy(apart from Tamari), black tea, alcohol and coffee.
What do I need? How expensive is it?
You will need a blender for the program. A juicer is optional. We have done our best to keep costs down and have not chosen expensive ingredients for the shopping list. We also encourage you to buy in bulk and use the weekend as your main shopping day, ideally at your local farmers' market where you can find the freshest and most nutritious produce.