BACK

Overview

12 Days of Abundance

11 Modules | 24 Videos | 1 Resource

PUT THE ABUNDANCE CODE INTO ACTION IN YOUR LIFE!

Immerse yourself in 12 Days of Abundance with the Abundance Code Film and Masterclass program and you'll discover how to overwrite your beliefs in scarcity and really turbo-charge your mindset for abundance and success.

We'll be taking you on a journey starting with The Abundance Code documentary and taking you to a deeper and a much more profound level with 11 deep dive video classes, featuring thought leaders from across the globe sharing their practical tips, methods, and words of advice to help you achieve a life abundant in happiness, health, and prosperity.

All the videos have been organized into easy-to-digest topics for you, so you can continue your journey into abundance.

This program will give you practical guidance and inspiration to stay out of the scarcity mindset and keep on moving further into abundance.

When you need a powerful reminder to connect and create. To collaborate instead of competing. To find purpose and meaning in your life instead of feeling lost, confused and alone… 12 Days of Abundance is that reminder!

Let's get started...

Before you start, make sure you download the workbook located in the resources section below

This program is provided for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner which takes into account your personal circumstances, general health and medical conditions. Read more

Jessica Huguet | 4 days, 17 hours ago
I love the first day. Thank you very much!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 days, 4 hours ago
So wonderful to hear that, Jessica! Enjoy the rest of the program :) ~ Iris
Diane Boissett | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
This was such a wonderful programme. I started months ago and then came back to it after doing some work on myself. It has all come together for me and I want to express my gratitude for this course, I am so glad that I was led here. Thank you so much x
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
You are very much welcome, Diane! We are so pleased to hear that from you and we wish you the very best as you continue your journey to better health! ♥ ~ Iris
Regina Leasure | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
What a great start day 1 it feels so good to start a new healthier journey for myself Thank you for this class and the resources
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
The pleasure is ours, Regina! Wishing you the very best on your journey ahead! ♥ ~ Iris
Hilda lopez | 6 months ago
Hello... at what point do we stsrt using the work book we down loaded? Pls
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months ago
Hi Hilda, we suggest that you complete the self assessment part before you start and then do the rest of the workbook as you go on with the program :) ~ Iris
Kathleen Ortiz | 6 months, 1 week ago
Today is Day1 for me along with doing the FM Cleanse & I'm feeling so blessed to be surrounded with so much wonderfully positive forward moving information to help one succeed in life...no matter what that looks like. For me not feeding my emotions with unhealthy comfort food but to acknolwedge that feeling and working towards fulfilling it with self love <3 Thank you Food Matters for sharing your love!!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
Wow! What a lovely start, Kathleen! Enjoy the journey :)