BACK

Overview

12 Days of Abundance

11 Modules | 24 Videos | 1 Resource

PUT THE ABUNDANCE CODE INTO ACTION IN YOUR LIFE!

Immerse yourself in 12 Days of Abundance with the Abundance Code Film and Masterclass program and you'll discover how to overwrite your beliefs in scarcity and really turbo-charge your mindset for abundance and success.

We'll be taking you on a journey starting with The Abundance Code documentary and taking you to a deeper and a much more profound level with 11 deep dive video classes, featuring thought leaders from across the globe sharing their practical tips, methods, and words of advice to help you achieve a life abundant in happiness, health, and prosperity.

All the videos have been organized into easy-to-digest topics for you, so you can continue your journey into abundance.

This program will give you practical guidance and inspiration to stay out of the scarcity mindset and keep on moving further into abundance.

When you need a powerful reminder to connect and create. To collaborate instead of competing. To find purpose and meaning in your life instead of feeling lost, confused and alone… 12 Days of Abundance is that reminder!

Let's get started...

Before you start, make sure you download the workbook located in the resources section below

This program is provided for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner which takes into account your personal circumstances, general health and medical conditions. Read more

Lynda Church | 1 month, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for putting together this program. It has been invaluable at uncovering some truths for me which until now I have not seen. I have felt like I’ve been on a journey for some time and many areas of my life have improved however one has eluded me, being my sense of connection with friendships/community through fear of rejection/not being enough. I recognise now that my limiting beliefs are reinforcing my fears and my world has shrunk and that I’ve lost how to connect. THANK YOU everyone whom has contributed to this program
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month ago
You're very much welcome Lynda and thanks so much for your wonderful feedback! All the best on your journey ahead! ❤️ ~ Iris
Elza Novais | 6 months, 1 week ago
I always have a hard time with meditation, but this meditation with Jon Gabirel was so great, so peaceful, so enjoyable, so great! And I love his voice :)
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
That's great, Elza! Hope you check out our other meditation videos as well :) Jasmin ❤
Joly Matthijs | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I like the word devotion instead of discipline, much, much better!
Joly Matthijs | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
You give me a lot of things to think about, I am the youngest of a family with 11 kids and we had material scarsity but that was okay. What I learned like a lot of other people is that I was not good enough. So I took a road that as I see now, just confronted me with my believe. Now it’s time to change it and when I look at my life I have so much to be thankful of. Thanks for your eyeopening Documentaries. Thank you for sharing it with the world.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Great Job, Joly! Here’s to you—steadier, healthier and better every day. ~ Jasmin ❤
Bernadette Greening | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I really liked getting the daily reminders via email when I was doing the 21 day Transcendence Masterclass. Is it possible to received these reminders for this Abundance Masterclass?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Bernadette! Thanks for asking but there's no option to get guided reminders for this series. The accompanying workbook will surely guide you together with the 11 step-by-step video classes. So, before you start, make sure you download the workbook located in the resources and hope you get more abundance in your life from this program! ~ Jasmin ♥
Betta Stothart | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I was hoping for the same thing! Love the daily emails!